NBK Capital Defines OW Fair Value at EGP 30.2, Recommends ‘Buy’
Published Thursday, 16 August 2012 15:54 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
NBK Capital issued a report on Oriental Weavers (OW) (ORWE.CA), defining the stock’s fair value at EGP 30.20, 50% up, compared to its market price of EGP 20.15 and recommending a “Buy”.
NBK added that OW’s financial results for the first half of 2012 came slightly less than expected posting a net profit of EGP 145.405 million, 0.6% up from its H1/2011 net profit of EGP 144.551 million.
Worth mentioning, OT consolidated financial results for H1/2011 revealed a net profit of EGP 145.403 million, 0.6% higher than its year earlier profits.
Most Popular »
- Israel’s Tamar Confirms $4bn Gas Deal Talks with Egypt’s Dolphinus
- Egypt’s ElSewedy-Arab Contractors Alliance Bids for Power Station in Iraq
- Egypt Inks new Oil and Gas Exploration Deal in Western Desert
- Global Telecom Sells Burundi and Central Africa Shares
- US Bechtel Offers Financing Egypt’s $53bn Logistics Projects; Says Minister