NBK Capital Defines OW Fair Value at EGP 30.2, Recommends ‘Buy’
Published Thursday, 16 August 2012 15:54 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
NBK Capital issued a report on Oriental Weavers (OW) (ORWE.CA), defining the stock’s fair value at EGP 30.20, 50% up, compared to its market price of EGP 20.15 and recommending a “Buy”.
NBK added that OW’s financial results for the first half of 2012 came slightly less than expected posting a net profit of EGP 145.405 million, 0.6% up from its H1/2011 net profit of EGP 144.551 million.
Worth mentioning, OT consolidated financial results for H1/2011 revealed a net profit of EGP 145.403 million, 0.6% higher than its year earlier profits.
Most Popular »
- Morgan Stanley shakes up senior management team
- Egypt’s electricity holding inks $525mn loan with Afreximbank, 9 banks today
- After Egypt gas find: How Israel turned a gas bonanza into an antitrust headache
- Cairo stocks end this week 0.30% lower
- Egypt to include new Suez Canal logo on the half pound coin