NBK Capital Defines OW Fair Value at EGP 30.2, Recommends ‘Buy’
Published Thursday, 16 August 2012 15:54 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
NBK Capital issued a report on Oriental Weavers (OW) (ORWE.CA), defining the stock’s fair value at EGP 30.20, 50% up, compared to its market price of EGP 20.15 and recommending a “Buy”.
NBK added that OW’s financial results for the first half of 2012 came slightly less than expected posting a net profit of EGP 145.405 million, 0.6% up from its H1/2011 net profit of EGP 144.551 million.
Worth mentioning, OT consolidated financial results for H1/2011 revealed a net profit of EGP 145.403 million, 0.6% higher than its year earlier profits.
Most Popular »
- Eni to build renewable energy projects in Egypt
- Israeli-Egypt crossing renamed after peacemaker Menachem Begin
- Moody’s: Egypt's economic growth 'going forward,' fiscal reform supports B3 rating
- Egypt’s ITIDA partakes in MasterCard 2016 Innovation Forum
- Egypt General Petroleum targets 177,000 tonnes of gasoil for October