Badr Plastic Says H1/2012 Net Profits Hit EGP 190.6 K
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 13:54 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Badr Plastic Co. (EBDP) reported net profits of EGP 190.638 thousand for the first half of 2012. Noting that it had posted net profits of EGP 15.303 a year earlier.
Net sales hiked to reached EGP 3.377 million, compared to EGP 2.710 million.
Badr’s H1/2012 gross profits, after excluding the cost of sales, rose to hit EGP 665.565 thousand, compared to EGP 344.667 thousand during H1/2011.
Furthermore, the working capital has witnessed an increase during H1/2012 as it reached EGP 914.924 thousand, compared to EGP 515.753 thousand during H1/2011. Total equity also increased to reach EGP 4.299 million, compared to EGP 4.109 million.
Most Popular »
- Arab Orient Takaful Wins an Insurance Policy for Key Foreign Bank in Egypt
- Arab International Bank Plans Offering Banking Services in EGP by Q1
- Nissan Plans Pumping US$60 million in Egypt
- Bank Audi, Egyptian Takaful Cooperate to Launch Banking Insurance Services
- Coca-Cola to Buy 29.4% of Indonesian Unit