ELMACO Achieves EGP 9 mln in H1 of 2012
Published Tuesday, 31 July 2012 13:04 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
El Nasr Transformers And Electrical Products "ELMACO" (NASR.CA) achieved net profits EGP 9 million, compared to EGP 16 million in 2011; dropped by 43.75%, according to the company's unaudited business results for the fiscal period ended on 30 June, 2012.
The company's financial statements in Q1 of 2012 achieved EGP 3 million net profits, decreased by 62.5%, compared to EGP 8 million during the same period in 2011.
Most Popular »
- Syria Calls Egypt's Severing Of Ties A US-Israeli Conspiracy
- Rowhani’s Surprise Election In Tehran Could Resuscitate Obama’s Speech In Cairo
- Egypt Sends IMF Final Amendments To Its Economic Program - Minister
- Egyptian FM, Ethiopian Counterpart Start Talks In Addis Ababa; Targeting Consensus
- Moroccan Chamber Prepares for Egyptian Delegation's Visit to Casablanca Over Joint Investments