Orascom Hotels & Development Receives Certificate of Excellence
Published Thursday, 12 July 2012 11:39 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Ten 4 and 5-star hotels in El Gouna, Jordan and Oman have received the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence awards 2012, according to eallinonestuff.
Mayar Abdel Aziz, Vice President of Marketing at Orascom Hotels & Development (OHD) (ORHD.CA) , said: "We pride in receiving this recognition, which marks the company's leadership in the hospitality business development in several holiday destinations around the region."
"We constantly strive to offer our customers the best experience through product and service excellence. This accolade is evidence that our relentless hard work is being recognized by our visitors who have positively scored our properties on TripAdvisor," Abdel Aziz added.
The accolade, which honors hospitality excellence, is given to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor site, and is extended to qualifying businesses worldwide.
The Certificate of Excellence award main qualifying criteria states that businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher, out of a possible five, as reviewed by travelers on TripAdvisor, in addition to the volume of reviews received within the last 12 months. Approximately 10% of accommodations listed on TripAdvisor receive this prestigious award.
Most Popular »
- Abdel Nour to Denmark’s Ambassador Voices Keenness to Revive Foreign Investments
- TE Mulls Extending Submarine Cable through River Nile to Serve Africa
- Breaking: Libya Decides to Expel Egypt Ambassador, Sever Ties - Sources
- Blackberry BBM Channels Blocked On UAE Mobile Phones
- Faculty Of Engineering At Cairo University Suspends Classes Indefinitely