Telecom Egypt Undecided On Dividend Distribution
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:41 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Telecom Egypt Co. (ETEL.CA) said while the local business environment was stabilising, it was too early to say whether it would pay an interim dividend.
"For the time being we continue to operate in a turbulent environment so the first-quarter result is not the time to make a decision about distribution of dividends," chief financial officer Hassan Helmy told Reuters on Monday.
Telecom Egypt’s shares were down 0.62 percent closing at EGP 12.92.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Calls Cypriot Firms to Join 'World Economic Forum' in February
- GIG, Hannover Re to Start Reinsurance Treaty Renewal Talks Next Month
- U.S. Embassy in Egypt Warns of Jihadist Threat to American Schools
- Arab Orient Takaful Wins an Insurance Policy for Key Foreign Bank in Egypt
- Egypt Withdraws Application to Host CAN 2015 over Ebola Fears