Telecom Egypt Undecided On Dividend Distribution
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:41 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Telecom Egypt Co. (ETEL.CA) said while the local business environment was stabilising, it was too early to say whether it would pay an interim dividend.
"For the time being we continue to operate in a turbulent environment so the first-quarter result is not the time to make a decision about distribution of dividends," chief financial officer Hassan Helmy told Reuters on Monday.
Telecom Egypt’s shares were down 0.62 percent closing at EGP 12.92.
Most Popular »
- Vodafone Said to Be in Talks with Netflix for Content
- Hamas Grateful for Egypt's Allowing Passage of Qatari Construction Material
- Arab Orient Takaful Shareholders Convene Today for Capital Top-up
- Egypt's Government Pulls Film Starring Arab ‘Sex Symbol’, Awaits Review By Censors
- CBE Grants Bank Audi Egypt ‘Mobile Payment’ Licence - Sources