Telecom Egypt Undecided On Dividend Distribution
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:41 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Telecom Egypt Co. (ETEL.CA) said while the local business environment was stabilising, it was too early to say whether it would pay an interim dividend.
"For the time being we continue to operate in a turbulent environment so the first-quarter result is not the time to make a decision about distribution of dividends," chief financial officer Hassan Helmy told Reuters on Monday.
Telecom Egypt’s shares were down 0.62 percent closing at EGP 12.92.
Most Popular »
- Donald Trump threatens to pull U.S. out of World Trade Organisation
- Turkey detains 42 journalists after failed coup; Europe alarmed
- Bupa targets boosting Egypt market share
- Priest's throat slit in French church hostage taking, IS claims responsibility
- US Kerry warns N. Korea of 'real consequences' for weapons programme