Telecom Egypt Undecided On Dividend Distribution
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:41 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Telecom Egypt Co. (ETEL.CA) said while the local business environment was stabilising, it was too early to say whether it would pay an interim dividend.
"For the time being we continue to operate in a turbulent environment so the first-quarter result is not the time to make a decision about distribution of dividends," chief financial officer Hassan Helmy told Reuters on Monday.
Telecom Egypt’s shares were down 0.62 percent closing at EGP 12.92.
Most Popular »
- Dollar extends bounce vs yen on US, Japanese policy expectations
- Apache plans to boost investments in Egypt oil explorations
- Oil prices fall as analysts say market still oversupplied
- Egypt condemns terror bombing at Turkey wedding
- Oil falls as August price rally seen overblown, China fuel exports jump