Telecom Egypt Undecided On Dividend Distribution
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:41 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Telecom Egypt Co. (ETEL.CA) said while the local business environment was stabilising, it was too early to say whether it would pay an interim dividend.
"For the time being we continue to operate in a turbulent environment so the first-quarter result is not the time to make a decision about distribution of dividends," chief financial officer Hassan Helmy told Reuters on Monday.
Telecom Egypt’s shares were down 0.62 percent closing at EGP 12.92.
Most Popular »
- Arab Contractors in ‘serious talks’ for new projects in Ethiopia
- Cairo stocks market rebound thursday with gains of $45bn
- Insurance Federation of Egypt raises contributions to Sisi’s fund to $376k
- Egypt to receive 1st LNG shipment from Russia's Rosneft in May
- Emaar Misr assets jump to $2bn in Q1/2016