Telecom Egypt Undecided On Dividend Distribution
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:41 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Telecom Egypt Co. (ETEL.CA) said while the local business environment was stabilising, it was too early to say whether it would pay an interim dividend.
"For the time being we continue to operate in a turbulent environment so the first-quarter result is not the time to make a decision about distribution of dividends," chief financial officer Hassan Helmy told Reuters on Monday.
Telecom Egypt’s shares were down 0.62 percent closing at EGP 12.92.
Most Popular »
- Powered by GCC-Egypt Forum, Egyptian Shares End Higher on Wednesday
- Petroleum Rebuts ‘Political Decree’ to Raise gasoline, diesel Prices in Egypt
- EBRD, Egypt in Talks over €158 mln Investments
- Gulf-Egyptian Investment Forum Kicks off Today in Cairo
- Egypt Strives for EBRD’s Country of Operations Status - Official