Centamin Egypt: 115 Kg Gold Ore Sent To Canada
Published Thursday, 16 August 2012 12:52 | Written by Magdy Zedan
An official source from Centamin Egypt, which has the franchise of extracting gold from the Sukari Gold Mine, revealed that 115 kilos of gold ore worth $28.7 million from Sukari have been exported late Wednesday.
The source added that those amounts were sent to Canada so as to get refined, stamped and deposited in World Bank.
Worth to mention, Centamin Egypt exported during the last week 373 kilos of gold from Sukari Gold Mine worth $93.6 million to Canada so as to get refined as well.
Most Popular »
- Jordan, Egypt discuss ties, potential to benefit from World Economic Forum
- Haven't tried Chamomile Tea before? Here are 6 Benefits to drink it!
- Russia sends Trade Mission of 120 Firms to Egypt next Monday
- Egypt will host 2016 World Economic Forum on MENA: Sisi
- Rio Ferdinand Opens Up After His Wife’s Cancer Death