Centamin Egypt: 115 Kg Gold Ore Sent To Canada
Published Thursday, 16 August 2012 12:52 | Written by Magdy Zedan
An official source from Centamin Egypt, which has the franchise of extracting gold from the Sukari Gold Mine, revealed that 115 kilos of gold ore worth $28.7 million from Sukari have been exported late Wednesday.
The source added that those amounts were sent to Canada so as to get refined, stamped and deposited in World Bank.
Worth to mention, Centamin Egypt exported during the last week 373 kilos of gold from Sukari Gold Mine worth $93.6 million to Canada so as to get refined as well.
Most Popular »
- Almost 100 Palestinians Treated in Egypt Since Start of Israel's Aggression
- Nikkei Hits Six-Month High on Earnings Hopes; Casino Plays Outperform
- Egypt's Air Sinai Cancels Flight to Israel on Monday
- Dollar Pauses for Breath After Strongest Week Since March
- Egypt-Ethiopia Ties Cannot be Reduced to Dam Issue; Says Egyptian FM