Centamin Egypt: 115 Kg Gold Ore Sent To Canada
Published Thursday, 16 August 2012 12:52 | Written by Magdy Zedan
An official source from Centamin Egypt, which has the franchise of extracting gold from the Sukari Gold Mine, revealed that 115 kilos of gold ore worth $28.7 million from Sukari have been exported late Wednesday.
The source added that those amounts were sent to Canada so as to get refined, stamped and deposited in World Bank.
Worth to mention, Centamin Egypt exported during the last week 373 kilos of gold from Sukari Gold Mine worth $93.6 million to Canada so as to get refined as well.
Most Popular »
- NTG Discusses Egypt’s E-waste Risks Today in EGAS Seminar
- Arab Contractors to Take Part in Ethiopian Road Project
- Russia Keen to Invest in Egypt's Energy, Tourism Sectors - Deputy PM
- Egypt signs First Gas Fracking Contract with Apache, Shell
- Microsoft Eyes Infrastructure Upgrade to Egypt Education System