China Did Not Cut Oil Imports: Iran
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 18:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) has said has denied that major buyer China had cut imports of crude from the country in 2012, after Chinese data showed they were a third lower in the first quarter than a year earlier.
The customs data this week showed China - until recently Iran's top customer - halved its Iranian crude imports in March compared with the same month in 2011.
Most Popular »
- InfraMed Injects $40 mln Investments in Jordan’s 1st Utility-Scale Wind Farm
- Telecom Egypt to Provide Tech Services for Al-Futtaim’s Cairo Festival City
- Powered by GCC-Egypt Forum, Egyptian Shares End Higher on Wednesday
- Egypt Gas Officials in London to Hold Talks with BP, BG
- Juhayna: CEO Travel Ban Precautionary on Probes about Another Firm