China Did Not Cut Oil Imports: Iran
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 18:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) has said has denied that major buyer China had cut imports of crude from the country in 2012, after Chinese data showed they were a third lower in the first quarter than a year earlier.
The customs data this week showed China - until recently Iran's top customer - halved its Iranian crude imports in March compared with the same month in 2011.
Most Popular »
- Oil prices fall on U.S. crude stocks build; fears over China demand
- Oil prices fall as analysts say market still oversupplied
- Dollar edges up, as investors wait on Fed, Jackson Hole
- Oil prices dip as focus returns to global supply overhang
- Dollar sticks to range as Yellen's Jackson Hole speech awaited