China Did Not Cut Oil Imports: Iran
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 18:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) has said has denied that major buyer China had cut imports of crude from the country in 2012, after Chinese data showed they were a third lower in the first quarter than a year earlier.
The customs data this week showed China - until recently Iran's top customer - halved its Iranian crude imports in March compared with the same month in 2011.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian trade minister opens new steel, fertilizers production lines worth $393mn
- United National Bank to provide mortgage for Misr Italia clients
- Polish firms eye investing in agricultural equipment field- Egypt's IDA
- Egypt to repay each tranche of proposed $12 bln IMF loan over five years
- Egypt says expects to get at least $2 bln in 2 months of agreeing IMF loan