China Did Not Cut Oil Imports: Iran
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 18:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) has said has denied that major buyer China had cut imports of crude from the country in 2012, after Chinese data showed they were a third lower in the first quarter than a year earlier.
The customs data this week showed China - until recently Iran's top customer - halved its Iranian crude imports in March compared with the same month in 2011.
Most Popular »
- Egypt in Talks with Chicago Merc to Build Biggest Commodities Exchange in MENA
- UAE To Fund The Purchase Of Petroleum Products To Egypt For A Year Worth $ 9 Bln
- EGP250 million worth of New Fishing Port in Egypt's Borg Meghezel This Year
- Arab Contractors Seeks to Double Algeria Business, Ink New Deals mid-September
- Samsung Plans to Invest $35mn in its Egypt-based Factory – Official