China Did Not Cut Oil Imports: Iran
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 18:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) has said has denied that major buyer China had cut imports of crude from the country in 2012, after Chinese data showed they were a third lower in the first quarter than a year earlier.
The customs data this week showed China - until recently Iran's top customer - halved its Iranian crude imports in March compared with the same month in 2011.
Most Popular »
- Egypt signs $595 mln oil, gas agreements with BP, Eni’s unit
- Russia, Egypt agree to resume gradually air flights from October: sources
- U.S.-Egypt trade exchange falls 21.6% in H1
- A trip to NY leaves Egypt MPs impressed by Donald Trump
- Public banks seize 40.8% of Egypt t-bills investments by June-end