China Did Not Cut Oil Imports: Iran
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 18:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) has said has denied that major buyer China had cut imports of crude from the country in 2012, after Chinese data showed they were a third lower in the first quarter than a year earlier.
The customs data this week showed China - until recently Iran's top customer - halved its Iranian crude imports in March compared with the same month in 2011.
Most Popular »
- EFG-Hermes: Participants Upbeat over Egypt Future, Huge Investment Flows Seen Soon
- Egyptian Govt, Cement Firms Agree to Provide Coke Fuel for Energy
- Egypt Seen Releasing ETFs before End of March - Official
- Egypt’s Non-Petroleum Exports Hit EGP12.3 bln in February
- Sisi Meets with UAE Arabtec to Launch Low-income Housing Project in Egypt