China Did Not Cut Oil Imports: Iran
Published Sunday, 29 April 2012 18:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) has said has denied that major buyer China had cut imports of crude from the country in 2012, after Chinese data showed they were a third lower in the first quarter than a year earlier.
The customs data this week showed China - until recently Iran's top customer - halved its Iranian crude imports in March compared with the same month in 2011.
Most Popular »
- Three dead at Afghan hospital after U.S. air strike
- Obama urges Congress to fund government, Republicans quarrel
- Oregon gunman enrolled at college he attacked in deadly rampage
- Citi finalises Egypt retail business deal with CIB late October
- Assad allies, including Iranians, brace for ground attack in Syria: sources