France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Eni, Egypt's Petroleum Corp set price for gas from Zohr field
- TE to connect 4 million homes with fiber optic cables end-2015
- BREAKING: US issues worldwide travel alert over terror threats effective until Feb 24
- Egyptian Oil Ministry denies any links to Israel’s Leviathan gas deal
- British flights to Egypt’s Sharm El-Sheikh to resume in few weeks – Official