France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Three dead at Afghan hospital after U.S. air strike
- Obama urges Congress to fund government, Republicans quarrel
- Hurricane Joaquin batters Bahamas, fate of cargo ship unknown
- Oregon gunman enrolled at college he attacked in deadly rampage
- Citi finalises Egypt retail business deal with CIB late October