France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Germany welcomes Participation in Egypt’s Economic Summit
- Japan's JICA plans $360 million for two Egyptian Projects in 2015
- Wheat for Egypt stuck at Russian Ports ahead of Export Tax Launch - Sources
- A Navigation Line linking Egypt and East Africa is highly needed – Council
- Cypriot Firms invited to bid for Large Projects in Egypt