France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Delegation to discuss New Country Strategy at IMF-World Bank Spring Meetings
- UAE inks Initial Deal to build 50.000 Units in Egypt’s New Capital
- Egypt’s New Experience for Reconstruction kicks off
- Egypt mulls 20% Tariff on White Sugar Imports
- Egypt joins China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank