France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Businessmen MPs may form lobby in Egypt new parliament
- IEA chief says oil price decline depends on global growth
- Egypt heads Security Council in May to promote interests of Africa, Palestine
- Yemen's Houthis seize military base, risking peace talks
- German finmin slams Volkswagen management over bonuses: paper