France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Egypt to launch commodities exchange in 2016- supply minister
- Global agribusiness Bunge sues Egypt over rejected French wheat cargo
- Egypt signs 4 contracts for PPP projects worth $25bn
- Siemens inks long-term service deal for existing power stations in Egypt
- US spy chief predicts US and Russia spiral into new Cold War