France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Oil prices fall on U.S. crude stocks build; fears over China demand
- Oil prices fall as analysts say market still oversupplied
- Dollar edges up, as investors wait on Fed, Jackson Hole
- Oil prices dip as focus returns to global supply overhang
- Dollar sticks to range as Yellen's Jackson Hole speech awaited