France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- Egypt in Talks with Chicago Merc to Build Biggest Commodities Exchange in MENA
- EU's €500mn Aid to Egypt Still Pending, Awaits IMF's Credentials
- AlexBank's Chairman Bruno Gamba Passed away
- UAE To Fund The Purchase Of Petroleum Products To Egypt For A Year Worth $ 9 Bln
- EGP250 million worth of New Fishing Port in Egypt's Borg Meghezel This Year