France’s 12-thousand-ton Gas Cylinder Sent to Egypt
Published Tuesday, 03 April 2012 19:31 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Coming from France, the Liberian tanker “Navigator Leo” has reached Alexandria harbor approximately loaded with 12 thousand tons of gas cylinder.
Rear Admiral El Sayed Hamed Shaker Hedaya, the Head of Maritime Transport Sector (MTS), said the all the necessary measures have been adopted so as to unload the shipment from the tanker with no obstacles.
Most Popular »
- World Bank: Egypt advances 9 spots in Doing Business rankings
- North Korea nuclear: US, Japan, South Korea agree to increase pressure
- Japan secures $460 million to finance Grand Egyptian Museum
- US election daily dig: Early voting gives Hillary Clinton a boost
- 19 young Egyptian attempt to travel Libya via UAE failed