Obama Campaign Staffer Dies After Collapsing At Chicago HQ
Published Saturday, 14 July 2012 12:22 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
A 29-year-old staffer working for President Barack Obama's re-election died on Friday after collapsing at the Obama campaign headquarters in Chicago, campaign officials said.
There was no immediate word on the cause of death.
Alex Okrent had worked with the Obama team since 2004. The president, who was campaigning in Virginia ahead of the November 6 election, called Okrent's family to express his condolences and also spoke with other campaign staffers in a conference call.
Most Popular »
- Syria Calls Egypt's Severing Of Ties A US-Israeli Conspiracy
- Egypt Sends IMF Final Amendments To Its Economic Program - Minister
- Moroccan Chamber Prepares for Egyptian Delegation's Visit to Casablanca Over Joint Investments
- Rowhani’s Surprise Election In Tehran Could Resuscitate Obama’s Speech In Cairo
- Egyptian FM, Ethiopian Counterpart Start Talks In Addis Ababa; Targeting Consensus