Osama Saleh To Discuss Morsi's China Visit On Saturday
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 18:00 |
Osama Saleh, minister of investment, will hold a press conference next Saturday, jointly with Hatem Saleh, the minister of industry and foreign trade, and Hassan Malek, the general coordinator of the businessmen delegation that accompanied President Mohamed Morsi to China.
Both ministers will review the results of the president's visit to China and the participation in the Egyptian Chinese Business Forum.
The Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi and his Chinese counterpart Hu Jintao signed 8 bilateral agreements; include the joint cooperation between the two sides. The agreements included the fields of economic and technical cooperation, as China will provide about $70 million non-refundable grant, in order to establish joint ventures in the fields of infrastructure, electricity and environment. China also will grant Egypt 300 police cars, in addition to the MOU for the solid wastes treatment, cooperation in the field of protecting environment, agreement of cooperating in the tourism field, and another agreement in the field of agricultural research. The last agreement concerns $200 million easy loan from China Development Bank (CDB) for bolstering the SMEs.
Most Popular »
- Stop whining over rigged election claims: Obama tells Trump
- Indonesia's castration law 'will wipe out paedophilia'
- Chemicals Council eyes raising Egypt's exports to Africa by 20%
- Egypt to receive first $2.5 billion payout of IMF loan ‘in 15 days’
- Ecuador curbs Assange's internet to suspend US election 'interference'