Al Dostour Party Submits Its Documents to Parties Committee
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 17:23 |
Some founders of Al Dostour Party (Constitution Party) submitted the documents of establishing the party to the Political Parties' Affairs Committee. Among the founders were George Ishak, Gamila Ismail, Dr Ahmed Harara and Emad Abou Ghazy.
The number of proxies that have submitted to the committee reached 11,000 ones. The party will officially start working after the return of Dr Mohamed ElBaradei, the chairman of the party.
Most Popular »
- Russia, Egypt agree to resume gradually air flights from October: sources
- Egypt selects Glencore, Trafigura and B.B. Energy for LNG tender
- A trip to NY leaves Egypt MPs impressed by Donald Trump
- Moody’s expects gradual economic recovery in Egypt insurance sector
- Cairo Cotton Group earmarks $100 million for new investments in Egypt