Al Dostour Party Submits Its Documents to Parties Committee
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 17:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Some founders of Al Dostour Party (Constitution Party) submitted the documents of establishing the party to the Political Parties' Affairs Committee. Among the founders were George Ishak, Gamila Ismail, Dr Ahmed Harara and Emad Abou Ghazy.
The number of proxies that have submitted to the committee reached 11,000 ones. The party will officially start working after the return of Dr Mohamed ElBaradei, the chairman of the party.
Most Popular »
- Cypriot President Eyes Improving Egypt-Cyprus Business Ties
- Abdel Nour to Denmark’s Ambassador Voices Keenness to Revive Foreign Investments
- Breaking: Libya Decides to Expel Egypt Ambassador, Sever Ties - Sources
- James Moran: Egypt-IMF Loan Deal to Unlock EU’s Further Aid
- Citadel Capital Sharply Trims Net Loss to EGP82.7 mln in Q3