Al Dostour Party Submits Its Documents to Parties Committee
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 17:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Some founders of Al Dostour Party (Constitution Party) submitted the documents of establishing the party to the Political Parties' Affairs Committee. Among the founders were George Ishak, Gamila Ismail, Dr Ahmed Harara and Emad Abou Ghazy.
The number of proxies that have submitted to the committee reached 11,000 ones. The party will officially start working after the return of Dr Mohamed ElBaradei, the chairman of the party.
Most Popular »
- ‘Builders of Egypt Forum’ Kicks off, Inaugurated by PM Mahlab
- Builders of Egypt 2014 Forum – Day Two Kicks off Today
- UAE, Saudi Arabia Foremost Supporters of Egypt – UAE Contractors Head
- Egypt's FM to Visit Khartoum for Arab-Russian Forum
- Forum: Egypt's Construction Sector Records 5% Growth Rates in Q1 - Minister