Al Dostour Party Submits Its Documents to Parties Committee
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 17:23 |
Some founders of Al Dostour Party (Constitution Party) submitted the documents of establishing the party to the Political Parties' Affairs Committee. Among the founders were George Ishak, Gamila Ismail, Dr Ahmed Harara and Emad Abou Ghazy.
The number of proxies that have submitted to the committee reached 11,000 ones. The party will officially start working after the return of Dr Mohamed ElBaradei, the chairman of the party.
Most Popular »
- Biggest Educational Hospital in MENA opened in Egypt’s Tanta
- Egypt Bourse Chief chairs FEAS’ Board Meetings in Armenia
- General Electric discuss pumping new Investments in Egypt Power Sector
- BREAKING: Judges Club's El-Zend appointed Egypt's New Justice Minister
- ITIDA Egypt, the Diamond Sponsor of Amsterdam’s SSON 2015