Al Dostour Party Submits Its Documents to Parties Committee
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 17:23 |
Some founders of Al Dostour Party (Constitution Party) submitted the documents of establishing the party to the Political Parties' Affairs Committee. Among the founders were George Ishak, Gamila Ismail, Dr Ahmed Harara and Emad Abou Ghazy.
The number of proxies that have submitted to the committee reached 11,000 ones. The party will officially start working after the return of Dr Mohamed ElBaradei, the chairman of the party.
Most Popular »
- Arabic graffiti detected on Easyjet, Vueling planes in France
- French AXA Insurance gets regulatory approval to buy Egypt’s CIL
- Egypt's 1st nuclear plant is 'safe', away from quake danger zone
- Solb Misr defers 20% IPO in Cairo bourse until H2-2015
- Egypt inaugurates largest wind power plant in MENA, Africa