Al Dostour Party Submits Its Documents to Parties Committee
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 17:23 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Some founders of Al Dostour Party (Constitution Party) submitted the documents of establishing the party to the Political Parties' Affairs Committee. Among the founders were George Ishak, Gamila Ismail, Dr Ahmed Harara and Emad Abou Ghazy.
The number of proxies that have submitted to the committee reached 11,000 ones. The party will officially start working after the return of Dr Mohamed ElBaradei, the chairman of the party.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Calls Cypriot Firms to Join 'World Economic Forum' in February
- GIG, Hannover Re to Start Reinsurance Treaty Renewal Talks Next Month
- U.S. Embassy in Egypt Warns of Jihadist Threat to American Schools
- Arab Orient Takaful Wins an Insurance Policy for Key Foreign Bank in Egypt
- Egypt Withdraws Application to Host CAN 2015 over Ebola Fears