"Order Of Military Duty" For Sinai Martyrs
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 16:12 | Written by Mahmoud Shabaan
Dr Samir Sabry brought a lawsuit before the State Council; calling for returning a verdict that commits president Morsi and minister of defense to grant Order of Military Duty to the 16 martyrs of the deadly attack in Rafah.
The lawsuit said that the president and the minister of defense should honor the martyrs; even it is the least procedure to be done.
Sabry elaborated that he has the right to bring the lawsuit because he is an Egyptian citizen and the verdicts of the State Council whether from the Administrative Judiciary court or the Supreme Administrative court are challengeable before the State Council.
Most Popular »
- Egypt forgives Iraqi Debt in Exchange for Oil
- Egypt: EGP764 million New Investments in Halayeb, Shalateen and Abu Ramad
- Egypt’s Insurance Federation hosts First Forum on Risk Management next Feb
- Cairo mulls EGP1bn Investment Zone in Maspero Triangle
- Egypt Growth to be 'Easily North of 4% in 2014-15: Finance Minister