"Order Of Military Duty" For Sinai Martyrs
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 16:12 |
Dr Samir Sabry brought a lawsuit before the State Council; calling for returning a verdict that commits president Morsi and minister of defense to grant Order of Military Duty to the 16 martyrs of the deadly attack in Rafah.
The lawsuit said that the president and the minister of defense should honor the martyrs; even it is the least procedure to be done.
Sabry elaborated that he has the right to bring the lawsuit because he is an Egyptian citizen and the verdicts of the State Council whether from the Administrative Judiciary court or the Supreme Administrative court are challengeable before the State Council.
Most Popular »
- Egypt to receive first $2.5 billion payout of IMF loan ‘in 15 days’
- Chemicals Council eyes raising Egypt's exports to Africa by 20%
- Egyptian exports to UAE hike 149% in 6 months: CAPMAS
- LG Electronics’ investments in Egypt jump to $200 mln
- EBRD approves $50 million credit facility for Egypt’s Maridive