"Order Of Military Duty" For Sinai Martyrs
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 16:12 |
Dr Samir Sabry brought a lawsuit before the State Council; calling for returning a verdict that commits president Morsi and minister of defense to grant Order of Military Duty to the 16 martyrs of the deadly attack in Rafah.
The lawsuit said that the president and the minister of defense should honor the martyrs; even it is the least procedure to be done.
Sabry elaborated that he has the right to bring the lawsuit because he is an Egyptian citizen and the verdicts of the State Council whether from the Administrative Judiciary court or the Supreme Administrative court are challengeable before the State Council.
Most Popular »
- Oil prices dip as focus returns to global supply overhang
- Dollar sticks to range as Yellen's Jackson Hole speech awaited
- Dollar rallies, U.S. stocks fall as Fed shakes 'complacent' markets
- Oil steady in volatile session, down 2 percent for the week
- Europe stocks close lower as miners, health care slide; Yellen speech on horizon