New Interior Minister Announces His Strategies
Published Saturday, 04 August 2012 12:36 |
Maj. Gen. Ahmed Gamal Al Din, the new interior minister, said the biggest challenges, that we are facing, those who are at large, as well the large number of arms; "I think matters started to be better, but we need more effort".
Gamal Al Din, on the presidency's official channel on Youtube, said to achieve security, there are three important factors; the first concerns the police officers and men as well the security system in general. The second factor is the citizens and youth, and providing channels to communicate with them. The last factor is the media, as it has an important role in sending messages to citizens.
He added that there are procedures will be taking during the coming period to increase the communication; this will be by associations, movements and conferences.
Most Popular »
- Eni to build renewable energy projects in Egypt
- Moody’s: Egypt's economic growth 'going forward,' fiscal reform supports B3 rating
- Israeli-Egypt crossing renamed after peacemaker Menachem Begin
- Egypt General Petroleum targets 177,000 tonnes of gasoil for October
- U.S. stocks surge, Dow closes up triple digits after reported OPEC deal