Egypt Foreign, Finance Ministers Say To Keep Jobs
Published Wednesday, 01 August 2012 13:38 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Foreign Minister Mohamed Kamel Amr and Finance Minister Mumtaz al-Saeed confirmed they would stay on after emerging from a meeting with Kandil, who is due to formally unveil his cabinet on Thursday.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Italy's Bertazzoni to build €55mn-coockers factory in Egypt
- Egypt stocks rally as foreign investors resume buying
- Egypt plans boosting exports to $40bn in 5 years
- Egypt to sign $100 million Kuwait Fund deal for Sinai development by May-end
- Egypt’s central bank sub governor for monetary policy to join IMF