Egypt Foreign, Finance Ministers Say To Keep Jobs
Published Wednesday, 01 August 2012 13:38 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Foreign Minister Mohamed Kamel Amr and Finance Minister Mumtaz al-Saeed confirmed they would stay on after emerging from a meeting with Kandil, who is due to formally unveil his cabinet on Thursday.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Eni to build renewable energy projects in Egypt
- Moody’s: Egypt's economic growth 'going forward,' fiscal reform supports B3 rating
- Israeli-Egypt crossing renamed after peacemaker Menachem Begin
- U.S. stocks surge, Dow closes up triple digits after reported OPEC deal
- Egypt General Petroleum targets 177,000 tonnes of gasoil for October