Ministry of Tourism To Use Electronic-Draw in Selecting Pilgrims
Published Monday, 02 July 2012 15:08 | Written by Sara Kandil
Ministry of Tourism will start its electronic service for religious tourism registration on its website www.haji.gov.eg from Thursday, July 5th. This on-line service helps registering the pilgrims and their programs, as well doing the electronic-draw for the first time.
Abdel Aziz Hassen, head of central administration in Tourism Ministry, the pilgrim will submit his/her data on the ministry’s website and select the flight’s program and the company. The pilgrim will choose between 1848 tourism agencies, also between 4 levels for the religious tourism.
Hassen elaborated that a maximum limit was set for the religious tourism’s prices; EGP 20 thousand for land pilgrimage, EGP 28 thousand for 3 stars pilgrimage programs, EGP 34 thousand for 4 stars ones and maximum EGP 42 thousand for 5 stars programs. These prices decreased by 15-20% compared to the last season, although the demolition processes in Mecca and the increase of services’ prices.
He mentioned that the ministry will implement the electronic-draw in selecting the tourism agencies’ pilgrims; expecting an increase in the number of pilgrims on the website rather that the number of visas which reach to 30 thousands ones.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal
- Hamas Felicitates Egyptians On Releasing The Abducted Soldiers