Al-Ganzouri Announces State Of Emergency
Published Sunday, 24 June 2012 13:27 |
Egypt's Prime Minister Kamal Al-Ganzouri on Sunday keened to cancel all his appointments in order to follow the latest incidents after announcing the results of the run-off elections, as well the security preparations to face any riots.
The PM had many calls with ministry of interior, Mohamed Ibrahim, to make sure of the security control; on the street right now, and to announcing the state of emergency in all the departments and police stations in different governorates to face sabotage acts that may occur after naming the new president. He called on the minister of interior to strictly face any riots.
Sources affirmed that Al-Ganzouri will wait the run-off result from his office in the general authority for investment.
Most Popular »
- Dresser-Rand provides three SGT-400 gas turbines for Egypt's Zohr gas field
- Japan's ambassador discusses joint oil projects with Egypt's El-Molla
- US election: Trump submits plan for first 100 days
- US election poll tracker: Who is ahead - Clinton or Trump?
- Trump uses policy speech to attack media, promises to sue accusers