Al-Ganzouri Announces State Of Emergency
Published Sunday, 24 June 2012 13:27 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Egypt's Prime Minister Kamal Al-Ganzouri on Sunday keened to cancel all his appointments in order to follow the latest incidents after announcing the results of the run-off elections, as well the security preparations to face any riots.
The PM had many calls with ministry of interior, Mohamed Ibrahim, to make sure of the security control; on the street right now, and to announcing the state of emergency in all the departments and police stations in different governorates to face sabotage acts that may occur after naming the new president. He called on the minister of interior to strictly face any riots.
Sources affirmed that Al-Ganzouri will wait the run-off result from his office in the general authority for investment.
Most Popular »
- South Sudan, Egypt to Sign 5 Cooperation Deals
- Vodafone Egypt, 7 Banks to Ink EGP4bn Credit Facility Contract by Monday
- U.S. Kellogg Completes Due Diligence to Acquire Egypt’s Bisco Misr
- 48 Arrested on Anniversary of Egypt’s Mohamed Mahmoud Clashes
- Tamar Gas Group Plans Upgrade, Including Pipeline to Egypt