Al-Bora’ey: Mubarak’s Verdict is Political….. Innocence After Appeal
Published Saturday, 02 June 2012 17:22 | Written by Abdallah Al Nady
The activist Negad Al-Bora’ey, appeal attorney, said the judgment on the former president Mubarak and his sons (Gamal and Alaa), former interior minister and six of his assistants is political and far from justice; referring that the judgment aims to political harmonization.
In statements to “Amwal Al Ghad”, he said Mubarak will be proved not guilty in case of appealing the judgment. He stated that only the former president and interior minister bore the responsibility, as they are the main doers in the case, but the assistants proved innocent. The judge had to convict all or not.
Al-Bora’ey emphasized that the judgment will be appealed by referring to appeal court, as the former president will be proved guilty, pointing to the case of businessman Hesham Talaat Mustafa.
Most Popular »
- British American Tobacco Announces Cigarette Price Hikes on Egypt New Tax
- Kerry, Top Aides Frisked with Metal Detectors at Sisi' Presidential Palace
- Smart Villages Will Hire Financial Adviser for its IPO before year-end
- CIB Egypt Attains 31% Increase in H1 Net Profits
- Qalaa's Affliate TAQA Arabia Opens 36th Station as Part of Expansion Plan