Al-Bora’ey: Mubarak’s Verdict is Political….. Innocence After Appeal
Published Saturday, 02 June 2012 17:22 |
The activist Negad Al-Bora’ey, appeal attorney, said the judgment on the former president Mubarak and his sons (Gamal and Alaa), former interior minister and six of his assistants is political and far from justice; referring that the judgment aims to political harmonization.
In statements to “Amwal Al Ghad”, he said Mubarak will be proved not guilty in case of appealing the judgment. He stated that only the former president and interior minister bore the responsibility, as they are the main doers in the case, but the assistants proved innocent. The judge had to convict all or not.
Al-Bora’ey emphasized that the judgment will be appealed by referring to appeal court, as the former president will be proved guilty, pointing to the case of businessman Hesham Talaat Mustafa.
Most Popular »
- GE to upgrade Egypt's Damietta, Asyut power plants capacities to 2.25GW
- World Bank’s 1st tranche of $3bn awaits parliament’s VAT act approval
- Egypt, Lebanon to launch offshore firm for Egyptian exports in Africa next June
- Actis studies expanding in more Egyptian renewable energy sector
- Egypt’s property developer Misr Italia Holding to deliver 1500 units in 2016