Moussa: Decisive Resolutions, Laws to Boost Economy within 3 Months
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:14 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
The presidential candidate Amr Moussa aims to hold workshops combine a group of experts and investors. These workshops are to set some recommendations that boost economy, and transforming them into resolutions and applicable laws within 3 months of electing him as Egypt’s president.
On the sidelines of the General Federation of Investors Assemblies' the meeting yesterday, Moussa said the committee will include a number of academics, bankers, investors and a number law experts; to reach typical mechanisms which can increase the rates of investment, production on the short-term.
The investors’ federation will have a prominent role in this committee as well the other organizational authorities in Egypt. This is to participate in making decisions till they came to reality.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian Takaful Insurance – Properties: Investments 30% up in FY2013/14
- Global Telecom Names Jeffrey Hedberg CEO of Mobilink in Pakistan
- Misr Beni Suef Cement Says still in Discussion over Coal Equipment Contract
- Militants Blow Up Gas Pipeline in Egypt's Sinai
- Barclays Plans to Move Egypt HQ to East Cairo