Moussa: Decisive Resolutions, Laws to Boost Economy within 3 Months
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:14 |
The presidential candidate Amr Moussa aims to hold workshops combine a group of experts and investors. These workshops are to set some recommendations that boost economy, and transforming them into resolutions and applicable laws within 3 months of electing him as Egypt’s president.
On the sidelines of the General Federation of Investors Assemblies' the meeting yesterday, Moussa said the committee will include a number of academics, bankers, investors and a number law experts; to reach typical mechanisms which can increase the rates of investment, production on the short-term.
The investors’ federation will have a prominent role in this committee as well the other organizational authorities in Egypt. This is to participate in making decisions till they came to reality.
Most Popular »
- Egypt signs $595 mln oil, gas agreements with BP, Eni’s unit
- Russia, Egypt agree to resume gradually air flights from October: sources
- U.S.-Egypt trade exchange falls 21.6% in H1
- Public banks seize 40.8% of Egypt t-bills investments by June-end
- A trip to NY leaves Egypt MPs impressed by Donald Trump