Arab Gulf Investment Leads OTC Upwards, Lakah Flat; Wednesday
Published Wednesday, 29 August 2012 18:26 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
On Wednesday, Egyptian Exchange’s Over-The-Counter (OTC) trading have witnessed unsteady performance amidst trading in 4 securities in which 2 rose, Souhag National Food Industries (SNFI) solely declined; while Holding Company for Financial Investment - Lakah Group (HCFI) kept Monday’s levels at EGP 0.52.
Souhag National Food Industries (SNFI) fell by 1.83% to end at EGP 14.99 recording traded value worth EGP 311 thousand distributed to 20.000 thousand.
On the other hand, Arab Gulf Investment (AGIN) has led OTC upwards as it jumped by 4 % to end at EGP 0.26 recording traded value worth EGP 21.000 thousand distributed to 12.000 thousand.
Industrial & Engineering Projects (IEEC) soared by 1.60% to conclude at EGP 10.15 having traded value worth EGP 884 thousand distributed to 87.000 thousand.
Most Popular »
- Syria Calls Egypt's Severing Of Ties A US-Israeli Conspiracy
- Egypt Sends IMF Final Amendments To Its Economic Program - Minister
- Moroccan Chamber Prepares for Egyptian Delegation's Visit to Casablanca Over Joint Investments
- Rowhani’s Surprise Election In Tehran Could Resuscitate Obama’s Speech In Cairo
- Egyptian FM, Ethiopian Counterpart Start Talks In Addis Ababa; Targeting Consensus