Al-Moasher Surges 4.92%, Univert Tops NILEX Value Traded; Wednesday
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 12:27 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
On Wednesday, the Egyptian Exchange of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) – NILEX has witnessed unsteady performance amidst trading in 4 securities in which 2 shares advanced; while 2 others declined.
Shares of Al-Moasher for Programming and Information Dissemination (AMPI) jumped by 4.92% to finish at EGP 1.28 having traded value of EGP 24.960 thousand distributed to 19.500 thousand securities exchanged through 7 transactions.
The shares of Univert for Food Industries (UNFO) climbed by 2.20% to close at EGP 0.93 topping NILEX traded value of EGP 214.943 thousand distributed to 230.200 thousand securities exchanged through 32 transactions.
On the other hand, the shares of Marseille Almasreia Alkhalegeya For Holding Investment (MAAL) dived 3.67% to end at EGP 6.57 recording traded value worth EGP 88.690 thousand distributed to 13.550 thousand securities executed over 24 transactions.
Additionally, the shares owned by Utopia Real Estate Investment and Tourism (UTOP) sank by 1.10% to conclude at EGP 8.11 having traded value worth EGP 143.390 thousand distributed to 17.673 thousand securities which exchanged through 27 transactions.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Foreign Trade: Egypt's Imports Of Chinese Clothes Reached EGP453 mln
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal