General Prosecutor Informs EGX of Former Trade Minister’s Asset Release
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:21 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
General Prosecutor Abdel Maguid Mahmoud has announced that he will inform the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) of releasing the former trade and industry minister Rachid Mohamed Rachid’s assets.
Misr for Central Clearing, Depositary and Registry (MCDR) received Monday the General Prosecutor’s statement announcing releasing the assets owned by the Rachid and his wife Hania Mahmoud Fahmy alongside Mohamed Mahmoud Farag Abdul Wahab, his wife Aasha Abdul Hameed Samy, and Feras Zuheir Abdul Lattif.The MCDR said it had received releasing assets decree Aug 1st from the head of the cassation court.
Most Popular »
- EFG-Hermes: Participants Upbeat over Egypt Future, Huge Investment Flows Seen Soon
- Egyptian Govt, Cement Firms Agree to Provide Coke Fuel for Energy
- Egypt Seen Releasing ETFs before End of March - Official
- EFG-Hermes Launches One on One Conference to Allure Investments to Egypt, ME
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017