General Prosecutor Informs EGX of Former Trade Minister’s Asset Release
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:21 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
General Prosecutor Abdel Maguid Mahmoud has announced that he will inform the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) of releasing the former trade and industry minister Rachid Mohamed Rachid’s assets.
Misr for Central Clearing, Depositary and Registry (MCDR) received Monday the General Prosecutor’s statement announcing releasing the assets owned by the Rachid and his wife Hania Mahmoud Fahmy alongside Mohamed Mahmoud Farag Abdul Wahab, his wife Aasha Abdul Hameed Samy, and Feras Zuheir Abdul Lattif.The MCDR said it had received releasing assets decree Aug 1st from the head of the cassation court.
Most Popular »
- Badr Investors to Allocate 400 Feddans for Egypt’s EGP4bn Solar Energy Plant
- Delta Insurance Holds EGM Today to Discuss Launch of Liquid Fund
- Egypt Army to Meet UAE Arabtec over One Million Homes Project
- Egypt Eyes €135 mln Loans from French Development Agency
- UAE-Al Dahra to Egypt's Mahlab 'We Pumped EGP750mn in Toshka Project'