Port Saied Solely Down, Al-Moasher 4.08% Up; NILEX
Published Thursday, 28 June 2012 12:22 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
On Thursday, NILEX’s listed shares have witnessed an unsteady performance amidst trading in 6 securities in which 3 shares maintained their previous levels, 2 shares advanced; while share of Port Saied Agricultural Development & Construction (PSAD) solely went down by 4.93%.
Shares of Port Saied (PSAD) ended at EGP 9.44 hitting traded value worth EGP 47.200 thousand distributed to 5.000 thousand securities that executed over 3 transactions.
On the other hand, shares of Al-Moasher for Programming and Information Dissemination (AMPI) soared 4.08% to close at EGP 1.02 recording traded value worth EGP 262.724 thousand distributed to 61.494 thousand securities that executed over 23 transactions.
Shares of Utopia Real Estate Investment and Tourism (UTOP) climbed 1.50% to end at EGP 9.45 topped NILEX’s traded value which worth EGP 179.514 thousand distributed to 19.005 thousand securities that executed over 53 transactions.
In the meanwhile, shares that kept previous levels were Marseille Almasreia Alkhalegeya For Holding Investment (MAAL) of EGP 5.33, Misr Kuwait Investment & Trading Co. (MKIT) of EGP 0.94, and Badr Plastic Co. (EBDP) of EGP 4.40.
Most Popular »
- First in Middle East, Cairo Chocolate Museum Rocks on March18
- BREAKING: Egypt announces Minor Cabinet Reshuffle, sacks Police Minister
- Fire Blazes at Major Cairo Convention Centre; 16 Injuries Reported
- UPDATE: Egypt Cabinet Reshuffle won't affect March Economic Summit - PM
- Barclays African Unit may buy Parent’s Zimbabwe, Egypt Banks