Port Saied Solely Down, Al-Moasher 4.08% Up; NILEX
Published Thursday, 28 June 2012 12:22 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
On Thursday, NILEX’s listed shares have witnessed an unsteady performance amidst trading in 6 securities in which 3 shares maintained their previous levels, 2 shares advanced; while share of Port Saied Agricultural Development & Construction (PSAD) solely went down by 4.93%.
Shares of Port Saied (PSAD) ended at EGP 9.44 hitting traded value worth EGP 47.200 thousand distributed to 5.000 thousand securities that executed over 3 transactions.
On the other hand, shares of Al-Moasher for Programming and Information Dissemination (AMPI) soared 4.08% to close at EGP 1.02 recording traded value worth EGP 262.724 thousand distributed to 61.494 thousand securities that executed over 23 transactions.
Shares of Utopia Real Estate Investment and Tourism (UTOP) climbed 1.50% to end at EGP 9.45 topped NILEX’s traded value which worth EGP 179.514 thousand distributed to 19.005 thousand securities that executed over 53 transactions.
In the meanwhile, shares that kept previous levels were Marseille Almasreia Alkhalegeya For Holding Investment (MAAL) of EGP 5.33, Misr Kuwait Investment & Trading Co. (MKIT) of EGP 0.94, and Badr Plastic Co. (EBDP) of EGP 4.40.
Most Popular »
- Arab Contractors in ‘serious talks’ for new projects in Ethiopia
- Investors request to invest in 30M meters in East Port Said - SCZone
- Egypt court acquits former Mubarak-era PM Ahmed Nazif
- U.S. General Electric supplies Egyptian Railways with 110 locomotives
- Emirati-Egyptian Economic Committee to be held H2 2016: Trade minister