E.Phac To Be Listed In EGX Within Month: Anany
Published Thursday, 24 May 2012 15:38 | Written by Hussein Sobhy
Anany & Co. Chartered Accountants are planning to list Eastern Pharmacists Co."E.Phac Company" - E. Phaco Pharm on the Egyptian Exchange (EGX) within the coming month. E.Phac's capital amounts to EGP 20 million.
Abdullah Anany, the chairman of Anany Co., said all the required documents for listing have been submitted to the EGX and Misr for Central Clearing, Depositary and Registry (MCDR).
"We are waiting for the EGX's response within a month so that E.Phaco's trading would come into effect." Anany added
"E.Phaco works in pharmaceuticals sector. We are planning to trade in 10% of its shares in which the par value amounts to one Egyptian Pound."
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Foreign Trade: Egypt's Imports Of Chinese Clothes Reached EGP453 mln
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal