Utopia Hits Five-Day High; NILEX
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 12:28 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
During Thrusday’s trading, NILEX’s listed shares have witnessed unsteady performance amidst trading in 7 securities in which 2 dropped, 2 advanced and 3 shares maintained their previous levels.
For the 5th day in a week, Utopia Real Estate Investment and Tourism (UTOP) surged 3.87% to close at EGP 57.49 having topping today’s value traded which reached EGP 1.656 million distributed to 28.804 securities and executed over 114 transactions.
Port Saied Agricultural Development & Construction (PSAD) rebounded 0.56% to finish at EGP 8.97 having recorded value traded worth EGP 23.335 thousand distributed to 2.600 executed over 4 transactions.
Leading NILEX’s downwards, Univert for Food Industries (UNFO) dived 4% to conclude at EGP 0.96 having recorded value traded worth EGP 57.645 thousand distributed to 60.353 executed over 12 transactions.
BIG Trade and Investment (BIGP) edged down 1.34% to finish at EGP 3.67 having traded value of EGP 55.454 thousand distributed to 15.100 thousand and executed over 7 transactions.
In the meanwhile, the shares that kept their previous levels were Marseille Almasreia Alkhalegeya For Holding Investment (MAAL) concluding at EGP 6.45, AMICO Medical Industries finishing at EGP 12.24 and Misr Kuwait Investment & Trading Co. (MKIT) closing at EGP 0.99.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian Govt, Cement Firms Agree to Provide Coke Fuel for Energy
- EFG-Hermes: Participants Upbeat over Egypt Future, Huge Investment Flows Seen Soon
- EFG-Hermes Launches One on One Conference to Allure Investments to Egypt, ME
- Egypt Seen Releasing ETFs before End of March - Official
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017