Qatar Exchange Hits Four-Day Low
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:12 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Qatar Exchange - QE 20 Index fell 0.55% to 8,489.10 points Monday, as stocks sank across the board.
Qatar National Bank SAQ (QNBK:QD) ended flat at QR133.50 ($36.61), while Vodafone Qatar (VFQS:QD) slipped two percent to reach QR9 ($2.47) after hitting a four-week high yesterday.
Earlier in the day, Vodafone Qatar said it will publish results for the fiscal year 2011/2012 which ended March 31 on June 7.
Most Popular »
- Bupa targets boosting Egypt market share
- G20 will use 'all policy tools' to protect growth as Brexit looms
- ISIS claims responsibility for Kabul attack, 80 dead
- Donald Trump threatens to pull U.S. out of World Trade Organisation
- Kerry to urge ASEAN to find diplomatic ways to ease South China Sea tensions