Qatar Exchange Hits Four-Day Low
Published Monday, 14 May 2012 18:12 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Qatar Exchange - QE 20 Index fell 0.55% to 8,489.10 points Monday, as stocks sank across the board.
Qatar National Bank SAQ (QNBK:QD) ended flat at QR133.50 ($36.61), while Vodafone Qatar (VFQS:QD) slipped two percent to reach QR9 ($2.47) after hitting a four-week high yesterday.
Earlier in the day, Vodafone Qatar said it will publish results for the fiscal year 2011/2012 which ended March 31 on June 7.
Most Popular »
- Gold drops on steady dollar with Fed rate hike in focus
- Oil prices fall over 1 percent on rising Iraq output, strong dollar
- Oil falls towards $49 on high output, strong dollar
- Alex Markets Consumer Complexes eyes $7.8mn-sales during Eid Al-Adha
- Egypt Tourism Authority to launch promotional campaign in Germany next Sept