ADX General Index Falls 0.20%, Etisalat 0.46% Higher
Published Sunday, 13 May 2012 18:47 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) General Index slipped 0.20% to 2,473.51 points.
The UAE's first telco operator Emirates Telecommunications Corp - Etisalat (ETISALAT:UH) and the sixth largest GCC firm by market capitalisation, added 0.46% to close at Dhs8.70 ($2.37).
Shares of Gulf Cement Co PSC (GCEM:UH) Company gained the most, ending 7.27% higher at Dhs1.21 ($0.33).
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) dived 3.13% to hit Dhs1.17 ($0.32).
Six stocks fell, six ended even and 14 declined. Some 51 million stock were traded, valued at Dhs94 million ($25.60).
Most Popular »
- Egypt Says Price Terms Approval to Unlock Long-awaited Licence for Mobile Operators
- Egyptian C. Bank to Auction EGP6.5 bln T-Bills Tomorrow
- Egypt Urges Arabs to Copy Saudi on Brotherhood Terror Tag
- General Motors Egypt Says to Invest EGP150 Million within 2014
- EFG-Hermes Launches One on One Conference to Allure Investments to Egypt, ME