ADX General Index Falls 0.20%, Etisalat 0.46% Higher
Published Sunday, 13 May 2012 18:47 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) General Index slipped 0.20% to 2,473.51 points.
The UAE's first telco operator Emirates Telecommunications Corp - Etisalat (ETISALAT:UH) and the sixth largest GCC firm by market capitalisation, added 0.46% to close at Dhs8.70 ($2.37).
Shares of Gulf Cement Co PSC (GCEM:UH) Company gained the most, ending 7.27% higher at Dhs1.21 ($0.33).
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) dived 3.13% to hit Dhs1.17 ($0.32).
Six stocks fell, six ended even and 14 declined. Some 51 million stock were traded, valued at Dhs94 million ($25.60).
Most Popular »
- Egypt to Invest $14.5 bln in Petchems, Refining over 5 Years
- From the Archive, 29 September 1970: President Nasser Dies of Heart Attack
- Badr Investors to Allocate 400 Feddans for Egypt’s EGP4bn Solar Energy Plant
- Egypt Army to Meet UAE Arabtec over One Million Homes Project
- New Factory May Allow Egypt to Start Exporting Petrochemical to Europe