ADX General Index Falls 0.20%, Etisalat 0.46% Higher
Published Sunday, 13 May 2012 18:47 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) General Index slipped 0.20% to 2,473.51 points.
The UAE's first telco operator Emirates Telecommunications Corp - Etisalat (ETISALAT:UH) and the sixth largest GCC firm by market capitalisation, added 0.46% to close at Dhs8.70 ($2.37).
Shares of Gulf Cement Co PSC (GCEM:UH) Company gained the most, ending 7.27% higher at Dhs1.21 ($0.33).
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) dived 3.13% to hit Dhs1.17 ($0.32).
Six stocks fell, six ended even and 14 declined. Some 51 million stock were traded, valued at Dhs94 million ($25.60).
Most Popular »
- China's Sinohydro seeks establishing pumped-storage power plant in Egypt
- Egypt returns ex-governor Farouk al-Okda to central bank fold
- Egypt's trade minister flies to UAE to launch Russian-Egyptian-Emirati fund
- Turkey will not apologise to Russia over jet downing: Minister
- Kuwait’s Ahli Bank won’t practice Islamic banking in Egypt