ADX General Index Falls 0.20%, Etisalat 0.46% Higher
Published Sunday, 13 May 2012 18:47 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) General Index slipped 0.20% to 2,473.51 points.
The UAE's first telco operator Emirates Telecommunications Corp - Etisalat (ETISALAT:UH) and the sixth largest GCC firm by market capitalisation, added 0.46% to close at Dhs8.70 ($2.37).
Shares of Gulf Cement Co PSC (GCEM:UH) Company gained the most, ending 7.27% higher at Dhs1.21 ($0.33).
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) dived 3.13% to hit Dhs1.17 ($0.32).
Six stocks fell, six ended even and 14 declined. Some 51 million stock were traded, valued at Dhs94 million ($25.60).
Most Popular »
- BREAKING: Dar Group Consortium Wins General Plan for Suez Canal Project
- Israel Says Gaza Rockets Made Further Cairo Talks 'Impossible'
- Egypt to Add Vienna Bread to the New Subsidised System
- Ferguson Riots Delight Iran, China, Egypt As Amnesty Dispatch Team to US Soil
- Egypt: Dues Owed to Foreign Oil Firms Hike to $6.3bn at End-July