ADX Slips 0.12%, TAQA’s Q1 Profits Reach $ 41.35 Mln
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:51 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) slipped 0.12% Thursday, finishing the week at 2,478.15 points.
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) gained 0.83% to reach Dhs1.20 ($0.33).
Earlier in the day, TAQA reported that its first quarter net profit (after minority interests) reached Dhs152 million ($41.35 million), representing a 252% year-on-year increase.
The emirate's first real state developer Aldar Properties PJSC (ALDAR:UH) dived 3.67% to Dhs1.05 ($0.29).
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s electricity holding inks $525mn loan with Afreximbank, 9 banks today
- After Egypt gas find: How Israel turned a gas bonanza into an antitrust headache
- Cairo stocks end this week 0.30% lower
- Three dead at Afghan hospital after U.S. air strike
- Egypt to include new Suez Canal logo on the half pound coin