ADX Slips 0.12%, TAQA’s Q1 Profits Reach $ 41.35 Mln
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:51 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) slipped 0.12% Thursday, finishing the week at 2,478.15 points.
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) gained 0.83% to reach Dhs1.20 ($0.33).
Earlier in the day, TAQA reported that its first quarter net profit (after minority interests) reached Dhs152 million ($41.35 million), representing a 252% year-on-year increase.
The emirate's first real state developer Aldar Properties PJSC (ALDAR:UH) dived 3.67% to Dhs1.05 ($0.29).
Most Popular »
- U.S. Kellogg Makes Bid Approach to Egypt's Bisco Misr
- Egypt’s identity: Hovering between love and rule of law
- Finance Ministry Replaces Over 42,000 Taxis In Three Phases
- Gas Imports From Israel To Save Egypt $10 Per Million Btus
- Capital Intelligence Affirms Egypt's Currency Sovereign Ratings At 'B-'