ADX Slips 0.12%, TAQA’s Q1 Profits Reach $ 41.35 Mln
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:51 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) slipped 0.12% Thursday, finishing the week at 2,478.15 points.
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) gained 0.83% to reach Dhs1.20 ($0.33).
Earlier in the day, TAQA reported that its first quarter net profit (after minority interests) reached Dhs152 million ($41.35 million), representing a 252% year-on-year increase.
The emirate's first real state developer Aldar Properties PJSC (ALDAR:UH) dived 3.67% to Dhs1.05 ($0.29).
Most Popular »
- Businessmen MPs may form lobby in Egypt new parliament
- Egypt heads Security Council in May to promote interests of Africa, Palestine
- IEA chief says oil price decline depends on global growth
- Yemen's Houthis seize military base, risking peace talks
- German finmin slams Volkswagen management over bonuses: paper