ADX Slips 0.12%, TAQA’s Q1 Profits Reach $ 41.35 Mln
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:51 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) slipped 0.12% Thursday, finishing the week at 2,478.15 points.
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) gained 0.83% to reach Dhs1.20 ($0.33).
Earlier in the day, TAQA reported that its first quarter net profit (after minority interests) reached Dhs152 million ($41.35 million), representing a 252% year-on-year increase.
The emirate's first real state developer Aldar Properties PJSC (ALDAR:UH) dived 3.67% to Dhs1.05 ($0.29).
Most Popular »
- Egypt stocks rally as foreign investors resume buying
- Visa, Microsoft to organise Egyptian internal trade information with $56mn: minister
- World Bank: Egypt’s middle class shrank to 9.8% in the lead-up to Arab Spring
- SUMED to build $350mn-pier in Egypt's Ain Sukhna
- Egypt to start floating state firms in 3-5 years: minister