ADX Slips 0.12%, TAQA’s Q1 Profits Reach $ 41.35 Mln
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:51 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) slipped 0.12% Thursday, finishing the week at 2,478.15 points.
Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. (TAQA:UH) gained 0.83% to reach Dhs1.20 ($0.33).
Earlier in the day, TAQA reported that its first quarter net profit (after minority interests) reached Dhs152 million ($41.35 million), representing a 252% year-on-year increase.
The emirate's first real state developer Aldar Properties PJSC (ALDAR:UH) dived 3.67% to Dhs1.05 ($0.29).
Most Popular »
- Lafarge says to build waste recycling plant in Egypt
- Russia, Egypt agree to resume gradually air flights from October: sources
- Egypt selects Glencore, Trafigura and B.B. Energy for LNG tender
- A trip to NY leaves Egypt MPs impressed by Donald Trump
- Moody’s expects gradual economic recovery in Egypt insurance sector