KSE Ends In Mixed Shades
Published Thursday, 10 May 2012 17:35 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Trading ended at Kuwait Stock Exchange (KSE) Thursday with the main indices in mixed zones. The price index lost 4.7 points to reach 6,446.8 points, while the weighted index came to 419.23 points a rise of 1.48 points.
Trades came to 3,964 spot transactions worth KD 29,543,310 ($106.046.103), with 407,402,500 shares changing hands till end of session.
Top gainer sector was services which put on 68.6 index points. The biggest loser sector was that of the non-Kuwaitis with a slip of 37.9 points.
Top share for the day was that of Palms Agro Production Co (PAPCO:KK), while top loser was the Ithmaar Bank BSC (ITHMR:KK).
Most Popular »
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations
- Egypt’s Morsi Attends African Union’s 50th Anniversary Summit In Ethiopia
- Egypt’s Benchmark Halts One-Day Rally, Opens Below 5355 Pts
- Egypt’s MSC Urges Petroleum To Secure Smart Petrol Cards
- Egypt's Morsi to Participate in 21st African Union Summit