UAE Mulls New Bourse With Easier Regulations Code
Published Saturday, 05 May 2012 18:55 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
“The regulations code would be easier than those in the main market, and will guarantee sufficient safeguards for traders in the market through proper disclosure of information and financial data and control of the trading and monitoring,” Bloomberg has reported, citing a ministry document dated April 30 said.
The ministry is seeking feedback from companies on the need for a new trading platform that would be based on “selective listing,” according to the circular. The study is in coordination with the Securities and Commodities Authority, the UAE market regulator.
The ministry sought feedback on whether such listing would help improve credit ratings of companies that may list shares on the proposed market.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- VW CEO says recall to start in January, be completed end-2016
- Erdogan warns Russia against losing Turkey's friendship
- China's graft watchdog investigates former Sinopec chairman
- Death toll from floods in southeast US climbs to 16
- Arab Contractors to establish water network in Egypt's new capital city