Saudi Bourse Boost On Telecom Shares; Saturday
Published Sunday, 22 April 2012 10:05 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Saudi shares ended higher on Saturday, led by gains in telecommunication stocks.
The all-share index (TASI) gained 1.39 percent to 7618.07 points and petrochemical index added 1.22 percent to 6906.38 points.
The banking index ended 0.6 percent higher at 17490.17 points. Saudi Telecom Co closed up 3.16 percent, while Mobily and Zain Saudi were up 1.87 percent and 2.07 percent respectively, reported by Reuters.
Most Popular »
- Oil prices fall on U.S. crude stocks build; fears over China demand
- Oil prices fall as analysts say market still oversupplied
- Dollar edges up, as investors wait on Fed, Jackson Hole
- Oil prices dip as focus returns to global supply overhang
- Dollar sticks to range as Yellen's Jackson Hole speech awaited