Saudi Bourse Boost On Telecom Shares; Saturday
Published Sunday, 22 April 2012 10:05 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Saudi shares ended higher on Saturday, led by gains in telecommunication stocks.
The all-share index (TASI) gained 1.39 percent to 7618.07 points and petrochemical index added 1.22 percent to 6906.38 points.
The banking index ended 0.6 percent higher at 17490.17 points. Saudi Telecom Co closed up 3.16 percent, while Mobily and Zain Saudi were up 1.87 percent and 2.07 percent respectively, reported by Reuters.
Most Popular »
- Jordan, Egypt discuss ties, potential to benefit from World Economic Forum
- Saudi ACWA Power signs $220mn Egyptian Renewable Energy Concession Deals
- Haven't tried Chamomile Tea before? Here are 6 Benefits to drink it!
- Russia sends Trade Mission of 120 Firms to Egypt next Monday
- Egypt will host 2016 World Economic Forum on MENA: Sisi