Saudi Bourse Boost On Telecom Shares; Saturday
Published Sunday, 22 April 2012 10:05 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Saudi shares ended higher on Saturday, led by gains in telecommunication stocks.
The all-share index (TASI) gained 1.39 percent to 7618.07 points and petrochemical index added 1.22 percent to 6906.38 points.
The banking index ended 0.6 percent higher at 17490.17 points. Saudi Telecom Co closed up 3.16 percent, while Mobily and Zain Saudi were up 1.87 percent and 2.07 percent respectively, reported by Reuters.
Most Popular »
- Industrial zone to be built in Egypt’s South Sinai: minister
- COMESA’s 2015 trade with Egypt hit $2.3 billion
- EU delegation to discuss 2017-20 financing scheme with Egypt and donors
- Egypt’s property developer Misr Italia Holding to deliver 1500 units in 2016
- Chinese investments in Egypt hit $5billion