Saudi Bourse Boost On Telecom Shares; Saturday
Published Sunday, 22 April 2012 10:05 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Saudi shares ended higher on Saturday, led by gains in telecommunication stocks.
The all-share index (TASI) gained 1.39 percent to 7618.07 points and petrochemical index added 1.22 percent to 6906.38 points.
The banking index ended 0.6 percent higher at 17490.17 points. Saudi Telecom Co closed up 3.16 percent, while Mobily and Zain Saudi were up 1.87 percent and 2.07 percent respectively, reported by Reuters.
Most Popular »
- South Sudan, Egypt to Sign 5 Cooperation Deals
- Egypt is Top Priority for Africa’s Tech Industry Growth – Isys Uganda
- Egypt’s NileIT to Upgrade Sudan Bourse’s Technological Structure
- Egypt's Al-Azhar Condemns Carrying Of The Quran In Protests
- ALEXBANK'S CEO Invites Foreign Investors to Invest in Egypt, cites economic and political stability