Saudi Bourse Boost On Telecom Shares; Saturday
Published Sunday, 22 April 2012 10:05 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Saudi shares ended higher on Saturday, led by gains in telecommunication stocks.
The all-share index (TASI) gained 1.39 percent to 7618.07 points and petrochemical index added 1.22 percent to 6906.38 points.
The banking index ended 0.6 percent higher at 17490.17 points. Saudi Telecom Co closed up 3.16 percent, while Mobily and Zain Saudi were up 1.87 percent and 2.07 percent respectively, reported by Reuters.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian coatings maker Kapci invests $12.5bn in Indian plant
- Petrobel builds 65MW dual-fuel power plant to fill energy needs
- BREAKING: Egyptian Military helicopter crashed in Cairo-Ismailia Road
- Egypt's water and sewage systems require $122.7 million for upgrade
- Turkey's Erdogan says wishes Russian plane downing had not happened