Saudi Bourse Boost On Telecom Shares; Saturday
Published Sunday, 22 April 2012 10:05 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Saudi shares ended higher on Saturday, led by gains in telecommunication stocks.
The all-share index (TASI) gained 1.39 percent to 7618.07 points and petrochemical index added 1.22 percent to 6906.38 points.
The banking index ended 0.6 percent higher at 17490.17 points. Saudi Telecom Co closed up 3.16 percent, while Mobily and Zain Saudi were up 1.87 percent and 2.07 percent respectively, reported by Reuters.
Most Popular »
- World Bank: Egypt advances 9 spots in Doing Business rankings
- Japan secures $460 million to finance Grand Egyptian Museum
- US election daily dig: Early voting gives Hillary Clinton a boost
- 19 young Egyptian attempt to travel Libya via UAE failed
- Global giant Unilever inaugurates €22 million personal care factory in Egypt