Egypt May Mobile Subscriptions Up 22 Pct
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 10:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
In May 2011, Egypt's three mobile operators, Etisalat Egypt, Mobinil and the Egyptian unit of Vodafone, had 74.77 million subscriptions.
Egypt is the Arab world's most populous country, with more than 80 million people, some of whom have more than one mobile subscription.
The number of subscriptions in April was 92.04 million.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- 'The Square' Wins Top Documentary Award for Look at Egypt's Turmoil
- Russian Fund Seeks Energy, Infrastructure Investments in Egypt at Beginning of 2014
- Russia’s Sovereign Wealth Fund to Invest $10 bln in Egypt – Official
- OCI N.V. Non-Executive BOD to nominate Robert Jan van de Kraats Board Member
- CBE: Egypt’s Forex Reserves Dip to $17.8 bln in Nov