Egypt May Mobile Subscriptions Up 22 Pct
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 10:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
In May 2011, Egypt's three mobile operators, Etisalat Egypt, Mobinil and the Egyptian unit of Vodafone, had 74.77 million subscriptions.
Egypt is the Arab world's most populous country, with more than 80 million people, some of whom have more than one mobile subscription.
The number of subscriptions in April was 92.04 million.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- U.S. Kellogg Makes Bid Approach to Egypt's Bisco Misr
- Egypt’s identity: Hovering between love and rule of law
- Gas Imports From Israel To Save Egypt $10 Per Million Btus
- Capital Intelligence Affirms Egypt's Currency Sovereign Ratings At 'B-'
- Finance Ministry Replaces Over 42,000 Taxis In Three Phases