Egypt May Mobile Subscriptions Up 22 Pct
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 10:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
In May 2011, Egypt's three mobile operators, Etisalat Egypt, Mobinil and the Egyptian unit of Vodafone, had 74.77 million subscriptions.
Egypt is the Arab world's most populous country, with more than 80 million people, some of whom have more than one mobile subscription.
The number of subscriptions in April was 92.04 million.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Philippines says ASEAN omission of arbitration case not a Chinese victory
- Egyptian trade minister opens new steel, fertilizers production lines worth $393mn
- PM Abe's plan for $265 billion stimulus puts pressure on BOJ to ease
- Kremlin denies interfering in US election campaign
- World Bank's Sri Mulyani named as Indonesian finance minister