Egypt May Mobile Subscriptions Up 22 Pct
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 10:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
In May 2011, Egypt's three mobile operators, Etisalat Egypt, Mobinil and the Egyptian unit of Vodafone, had 74.77 million subscriptions.
Egypt is the Arab world's most populous country, with more than 80 million people, some of whom have more than one mobile subscription.
The number of subscriptions in April was 92.04 million.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Ethiopian Delegation to Visit Egypt Next March to Boost Bilateral Ties
- Egypt Reaches $1bn Financing Strategy Deal with World Bank
- Fitch Upgrades Egypt to ‘B’; on Subsidies, Oil Savings
- Egypt not in Russia’s Banned Wheat Importer List: Minister
- PM and Cairo Governor Visit Ma'an Project to Upgrade Slums