Egypt May Mobile Subscriptions Up 22 Pct
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 10:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
In May 2011, Egypt's three mobile operators, Etisalat Egypt, Mobinil and the Egyptian unit of Vodafone, had 74.77 million subscriptions.
Egypt is the Arab world's most populous country, with more than 80 million people, some of whom have more than one mobile subscription.
The number of subscriptions in April was 92.04 million.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- China is growing at 'reasonable' pace despite pressures: Premier
- Buffett's Berkshire takes $4.48 billion stake in Phillips 66
- Thai police hunt more suspects after Bangkok bomb arrest
- Leading EU countries seek urgent meeting on migrant crisis
- OiLibya to export 500T made-in-Egypt oils to Ethiopia per month