Egypt May Mobile Subscriptions Up 22 Pct
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 10:53 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
In May 2011, Egypt's three mobile operators, Etisalat Egypt, Mobinil and the Egyptian unit of Vodafone, had 74.77 million subscriptions.
Egypt is the Arab world's most populous country, with more than 80 million people, some of whom have more than one mobile subscription.
The number of subscriptions in April was 92.04 million.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Badr Investors to Allocate 400 Feddans for Egypt’s EGP4bn Solar Energy Plant
- Egypt Army to Meet UAE Arabtec over One Million Homes Project
- Delta Insurance Holds EGM Today to Discuss Launch of Liquid Fund
- Egypt Eyes €135 mln Loans from French Development Agency
- UAE-Al Dahra to Egypt's Mahlab 'We Pumped EGP750mn in Toshka Project'