Minister of Communications: BPO Industry, Telecom Egypt, Mail Services are My Priorities
Published Saturday, 04 August 2012 16:41 |
Eng. Hany Mahmoud, Minister of Communications and Information Technology,stated that he is looking forward to developing the Business Process Outsourcing industry in Egypt, exporting technological services, and doubling their investments through a short-term plan that will be carried out during the coming period.
In exclusive statements, Mahmoud pointed out that he will also work on enhancing the performance of Telecom Egypt and Egypt Post, which are considered the most important governmental institutions in the sector of communications.
Moreover, Mahmoud seeks support from everyone at the current stage to implement his plans, which will be based on previous strategies set by the ministry's leaders such as "Broadband", "Technological Innovation", Technology Homes," and others. The plan also includes promoting cooperation with African Countries through providing Egyptian cadres to develop the sector of information technology and communications there.
Business Process Outsourcing
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Morgan Stanley shakes up senior management team
- Egypt’s electricity holding inks $525mn loan with Afreximbank, 9 banks today
- After Egypt gas find: How Israel turned a gas bonanza into an antitrust headache
- Cairo stocks end this week 0.30% lower
- Egypt to include new Suez Canal logo on the half pound coin