Minister of Communications: BPO Industry, Telecom Egypt, Mail Services are My Priorities
Published Saturday, 04 August 2012 16:41 |
Eng. Hany Mahmoud, Minister of Communications and Information Technology,stated that he is looking forward to developing the Business Process Outsourcing industry in Egypt, exporting technological services, and doubling their investments through a short-term plan that will be carried out during the coming period.
In exclusive statements, Mahmoud pointed out that he will also work on enhancing the performance of Telecom Egypt and Egypt Post, which are considered the most important governmental institutions in the sector of communications.
Moreover, Mahmoud seeks support from everyone at the current stage to implement his plans, which will be based on previous strategies set by the ministry's leaders such as "Broadband", "Technological Innovation", Technology Homes," and others. The plan also includes promoting cooperation with African Countries through providing Egyptian cadres to develop the sector of information technology and communications there.
Business Process Outsourcing
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Misr Beni Suef Cement Says still in Discussion over Coal Equipment Contract
- AlexBank Won't Contribute to 'Long Live Egypt' Fund - CEO
- Saudi Arabia to Open $530 billion Stock Market to Foreigners
- GAFI Says EGP4.5 bln Investments in Egypt's Dairy Sector
- Unified Licence Will be Launched Next August - NTRA