Samsung Modifies Marketing Strategy Via Contacting With Customers
Published Tuesday, 24 July 2012 12:30 | Written by Nayra Eid
The marketing director Mustafa Abou Al Fotouh said the company's marketing campaigns are based on TV campaigns and advertisements on roads that helped in attracting attention to the new cell phones and increased the users' turnout on the Smart Phones.
He added that the company will depend during the coming period on marketing and direct contact with the customers to open new channels for the consumer through trying the mobiles in the branches of the whopping stores.
Abou Al Fotouh referred that Samsung headed the Smart Phones market in Egypt by getting more that 50% of the market in Q2 of 2012.
Related newsAbou Al Fotouh mentioned that Samsung acquires 35% of the global market, this makes it on the top of the companies which produce Smart Phones; Apple, hTC and nokia. He said the global organization GFK for researches referred that the Smart Phones market in Egypt represents 12% of the total users.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Morsi Attends African Union’s 50th Anniversary Summit In Ethiopia
- Amid Mostly Red Performance, Egypt’s Benchmark Falls 1.56% In Week
- Egypt’s Benchmark Halts One-Day Rally, Opens Below 5355 Pts
- Egypt’s MSC Urges Petroleum To Secure Smart Petrol Cards
- Egypt's Morsi to Participate in 21st African Union Summit