USRA Launches a Portable Indicator To Monitor Rig Activities
Published Monday, 23 April 2012 19:20 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
1- Snapshot report: This directly summarizes where the action is taking place. Who are the most active players? What are the busiest counties? Results can be viewed in various categories: operators, contractors, states, counties and plays.
2- Graphing tool: The tool transforms raw data into historical trend lines. It allows users to choose the region (state, county, play), target (oil, gas, other), drilling direction (horizontal, vertical, directional) and rig type (land and offshore).
3- Export capability: This function lets users send queries to their e-mail account for further analysis.
USRA establishes a perfect device for land and mineral owners, reservoir engineers, buy/sell-side analysts and industry novices. It offers these professions a significant advantage in cultivating, achieving and maintaining profitability in the field. The app was developed by a USRA team that features more than 70 combined years of experience in energy and power commerce. This crucial communications tool is poised to become an industry standard in oil and gas exploration technology.
International News Videos »
Local News Videos »
Most Popular »
- Turkey detains 42 journalists after failed coup; Europe alarmed
- Priest's throat slit in French church hostage taking, IS claims responsibility
- US Kerry warns N. Korea of 'real consequences' for weapons programme
- Egypt seen to become EBRD’s second biggest country of operation in 2017
- Brexit yet to affect UK rental market