EGP 2 bln New Investments in 6 Oct. City
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:32 |
6 October City's industrial zone is getting ready to operate new investments with EGP 2 billion, distributed on 372 factories in several productive sectors; chemical, engineering and food sectors.
Nagi Alber, a member of 6 October Investors Association, told Amwal Al Ghad that the reasons of postponing these investments are the financial problems that the investors faced after Revolution of 25 Jan., and they were not able to get loans which are necessary for completing construction and operating process.
Alber referred to another reason for postponing theses investments is the turmoil of the Egyptian market and the irregularity of supply and demand power, in addition to the lack of the trained workers that achieve the producer's aspirations.
He expected that the forthcoming period will witness operating big part of these investments after the relative stability in the country, particularly after the new cabinet. This cabinet is more qualified than the former ones, according to Nagi Alber.
Most Popular »
- Lafarge says to build waste recycling plant in Egypt
- Moody’s expects gradual economic recovery in Egypt insurance sector
- Egypt, Finland launch joint forum to explore potential investments today
- Israeli-Egypt crossing renamed after peacemaker Menachem Begin
- Egypt is Finland’s largest partner in Middle East: minister