EGP 2 bln New Investments in 6 Oct. City
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:32 |
6 October City's industrial zone is getting ready to operate new investments with EGP 2 billion, distributed on 372 factories in several productive sectors; chemical, engineering and food sectors.
Nagi Alber, a member of 6 October Investors Association, told Amwal Al Ghad that the reasons of postponing these investments are the financial problems that the investors faced after Revolution of 25 Jan., and they were not able to get loans which are necessary for completing construction and operating process.
Alber referred to another reason for postponing theses investments is the turmoil of the Egyptian market and the irregularity of supply and demand power, in addition to the lack of the trained workers that achieve the producer's aspirations.
He expected that the forthcoming period will witness operating big part of these investments after the relative stability in the country, particularly after the new cabinet. This cabinet is more qualified than the former ones, according to Nagi Alber.
Most Popular »
- Egypt's SFD negotiating Arab Fund for $50 million finance package
- London's real estate haunted with Brexit fears
- 4G licence will not force Telecom Egypt to sell Vodafone stake: sources
- Cairo bourse up as global markets firm on bets Britain to stay in EU
- David Cameron to step down as Brexit earthquake hits EU