Food Industries Calls For Participating in NEP
Published Wednesday, 01 August 2012 14:23 | Written by Omnyia Salah Al Din
Food Industries Chamber of FEI, Federation of Egyptian Industries, called on its members to participate in the Job Quality Competition which the National Employment Pact (NEP) will launch tomorrow; aiming at inviting the small and medium Egyptian companies to develop and implement projects that work on improving the jobs quality in their own institutions.
The chamber chairman Mohamed Shokry said the National Employment Pact (NPE) is an initiative launched by the Egyptian German Business Community and the German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce (GACIC), under the auspicious of German embassy.
The national Employment Pact (NEP) focuses on supporting the ongoing work through providing fair and suitable jobs for the Egyptian youth with high quality in the field of technical and vocational work. It also aims at paying good salaries, signing contracts, providing social insurance.
Most Popular »
- Investors’ Woes Drag Egypt Benchmark Below 4605 Pts – Closing
- Syria Calls Egypt's Severing Of Ties A US-Israeli Conspiracy
- Rowhani’s Surprise Election In Tehran Could Resuscitate Obama’s Speech In Cairo
- Egyptian FM, Ethiopian Counterpart Start Talks In Addis Ababa; Targeting Consensus
- Egypt Sends IMF Final Amendments To Its Economic Program - Minister