IDA Refuses Assigning New Lands For 10 Ramadan City
Published Wednesday, 25 July 2012 15:00 | Written by Mahmoud Hemdan
Industrial Development Authority (IDA) refused to assign new lands on Belbis road- 10 Ramadan City; for implementing expansion in industrial zone.
Ayman Reda, Secretariat of 10 Ramadan Investors Association, told Amwal Al Ghad that this decision leads to restricting the investing expansion plans for the factories. It also limits the industrial zone ability to receive new investments, as this has appeared lately when foreign investors abandoned constructing new industrial projects in 10 Ramadan city.
He added that the association awaits the new cabinet formation and the stability of the state's executive power, in order to renew its demand of adding new plots of land for the industrial zone in 10 Ramadan city.
Most Popular »
- Coca-Cola Pledges $500 Million of Investment in Egypt
- U.S. Rights Activist Alleges Egypt Police Abuse
- US Stocks Rally As Ukraine Worries Ease; Dow Surges 200 Points
- Egypt’s Industrial Development Authority to Boost Its Plan with 25% in 5 Years
- EALB Eyes to Apply ACH-Dept to Collect Mortgage’s premiums