IDA Refuses Assigning New Lands For 10 Ramadan City
Published Wednesday, 25 July 2012 15:00 |
Industrial Development Authority (IDA) refused to assign new lands on Belbis road- 10 Ramadan City; for implementing expansion in industrial zone.
Ayman Reda, Secretariat of 10 Ramadan Investors Association, told Amwal Al Ghad that this decision leads to restricting the investing expansion plans for the factories. It also limits the industrial zone ability to receive new investments, as this has appeared lately when foreign investors abandoned constructing new industrial projects in 10 Ramadan city.
He added that the association awaits the new cabinet formation and the stability of the state's executive power, in order to renew its demand of adding new plots of land for the industrial zone in 10 Ramadan city.
Most Popular »
- China's Li says Brexit has increased global uncertainty
- China can keep growth stable this year and in the long term: PM
- Israel, Turkey end six-year rift, driven by energy benefits
- Pro-Brexit minister Grayling says clear mandate to control UK immigration
- Beleaguered tourism industry drives Egypt to cancel AfDB $140 mln loan