154 Companies Compete In "Supermarket 2012"
Published Tuesday, 17 July 2012 11:33 | Written by Mustafa Hussain
154 companies compete for providing the best prices offers for the consumer via "Supermarket 2012" convention.
Heba Latif, the board's chairman of the convention, said the convention holds 1200 products with discounts start from 10 to 35%. She referred that the companies offer sale for the consumer due to approaching Ramadan (an Islamic month).
He said the visitors reach half a million every year. The convention receives, for the first time, "Egyptian Chefs" association every day to present the latest food.
Cairo fair inaugurated yesterday the 17th Supermarket convention which lasts 4 days in 4 halls, and on an area of 10.000 meters.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Morsi Attends African Union’s 50th Anniversary Summit In Ethiopia
- Egypt’s Benchmark Halts One-Day Rally, Opens Below 5355 Pts
- Amid Mostly Red Performance, Egypt’s Benchmark Falls 1.56% In Week
- Egypt’s MSC Urges Petroleum To Secure Smart Petrol Cards
- Egypt's Morsi to Participate in 21st African Union Summit