“Youth Coalition of new Nozha 2” an initiative to develop the district
Published Sunday, 26 February 2012 11:22 |
A group of residents have formed a coalition to assist in promoting and developing the “New Nozha 2” district.
The Coalition was formed on the social networking website “Facebook” and contained hundreds of members that shared their ideas and suggestions to help in the development of their area.
Some of their demands and goals are; to lighten the area to the fully, to prevent the existence of factories and workshops under resident buildings and to deliver all public facilities such as schools, hospitals, police and fire stations.
It is worth mentioning that the new Nozha 2 lies in the center of Cairo, 15 minutes far from the Cairo airport and that most of the residents are of the middle-class.
Most Popular »
- EFG-Hermes: Participants Upbeat over Egypt Future, Huge Investment Flows Seen Soon
- Egyptian Govt, Cement Firms Agree to Provide Coke Fuel for Energy
- Egypt Seen Releasing ETFs before End of March - Official
- EFG-Hermes Launches One on One Conference to Allure Investments to Egypt, ME
- DMX Egypt Sees Digital Marketing Investments worth EGP17 billion in 2017