Ministry of Housing Turns down Lottery Lands
Published Wednesday, 08 August 2012 11:58 |
He explained that the guiding models include 3 plots to be used in establishing 6 buildings, with 2 buildings on each plot. The buildings will be consisted of 3 floors in addition to the ground one, and each apartment will cost EGP 800.000.
The Ministry has not set a plan for marketing these apartments yet, emphasizing that they will be offered either in an auction or be utilized by the Ministry as affiliated service buildings.
An anonymous source at the the Central Administration of the New Urban Communities Authority criticized Nabih saying the guiding models of the lottery plots have incurred the country EGP 6 million. He suggested that such money could have better allocated for completing the utilities of Ebni Betak Project or any other projects. He recommended that the Ministry build only one or two buildings as guiding models, including only the ground and first floor, instead of establishing three floors.
Most Popular »
- BREAKING: Dar Group Consortium Wins General Plan for Suez Canal Project
- Israel Says Gaza Rockets Made Further Cairo Talks 'Impossible'
- Egypt Plans To Invest $ 20 Bln In Energy, LE 80 Bln In Infrastructure –Minister
- Ferguson Riots Delight Iran, China, Egypt As Amnesty Dispatch Team to US Soil
- Egypt: Dues Owed to Foreign Oil Firms Hike to $6.3bn at End-July