"Heliopolis" Acquires License for 9th District Project
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:03 |
Heliopolis Company for Housing and Development has obtained a license for establishing 28 buildings of the New Heliopolis Project, which will be located in the 9th District. The first phase of the project will cost EGP 800 million.
Eng. Ali Mostapha, Vice Chairman of the Company's board, said the spaces of the apartments will range from 130 to 150 m2.
He added that the company is currently offering the administrative commercial compound for sale or rent. This compound consists of 28 apartments and was established at a cost of EGP 8.3 million.
Pointing out that the Project of New Heliopolis City will take place in the Cairo-Ismalia Desert Road, on a space of 5.888 acres.
Most Popular »
- Saudi Arabia to Open $530 billion Stock Market to Foreigners
- GAFI Says EGP4.5 bln Investments in Egypt's Dairy Sector
- Misr Insurance Registered EGP3.9bln Premiums in FY13/14
- Egypt's National Drilling: Net Profit Falls 43% in H1
- British American Tobacco Announces Cigarette Price Hikes on Egypt New Tax