"Heliopolis" Acquires License for 9th District Project
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:03 |
Heliopolis Company for Housing and Development has obtained a license for establishing 28 buildings of the New Heliopolis Project, which will be located in the 9th District. The first phase of the project will cost EGP 800 million.
Eng. Ali Mostapha, Vice Chairman of the Company's board, said the spaces of the apartments will range from 130 to 150 m2.
He added that the company is currently offering the administrative commercial compound for sale or rent. This compound consists of 28 apartments and was established at a cost of EGP 8.3 million.
Pointing out that the Project of New Heliopolis City will take place in the Cairo-Ismalia Desert Road, on a space of 5.888 acres.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Presidency approves $214 million US Aid for Higher Education
- Egypt forgives Iraqi Debt in Exchange for Oil
- Egyptian Petroleum Research holds 18th International Conference next February
- Egypt: EGP764 million New Investments in Halayeb, Shalateen and Abu Ramad
- Raya Contact Centre plans Floating in Egypt Stock Market