"Heliopolis" Acquires License for 9th District Project
Published Sunday, 05 August 2012 16:03 |
Heliopolis Company for Housing and Development has obtained a license for establishing 28 buildings of the New Heliopolis Project, which will be located in the 9th District. The first phase of the project will cost EGP 800 million.
Eng. Ali Mostapha, Vice Chairman of the Company's board, said the spaces of the apartments will range from 130 to 150 m2.
He added that the company is currently offering the administrative commercial compound for sale or rent. This compound consists of 28 apartments and was established at a cost of EGP 8.3 million.
Pointing out that the Project of New Heliopolis City will take place in the Cairo-Ismalia Desert Road, on a space of 5.888 acres.
Most Popular »
- Israel’s Tamar Confirms $4bn Gas Deal Talks with Egypt’s Dolphinus
- Egypt’s ElSewedy-Arab Contractors Alliance Bids for Power Station in Iraq
- Egypt Inks new Oil and Gas Exploration Deal in Western Desert
- Egypt Buys 1.7 Million Tons of Wheat in 100 Days
- US Bechtel Offers Financing Egypt’s $53bn Logistics Projects; Says Minister