2500 Expats Reserve in “Beet Al Watan”
Published Tuesday, 10 July 2012 14:45 |
2500 expatriates reserved in “Beet Al Watan” project so far, in order to get plots of land out of 6745 plots which represent phase 1 of the project. The reservation is due to be closed next August.
Eng. Khaled Abbas, advisor to housing minister for technical affairs, said people still reserve; expecting an increase on theses plots during Ramada (Islamic month), especially most Egyptians work in Gulf countries have holidays in Ramadan, so they can watch the plots they want to buy.
He explained that reception office of housing ministry receives ongoing inquiries about the project, plus the electronic mail of the ministry.
He referred that the outcome of these plots is in the Central Bank, because the Egyptian transfer on a specific account affiliated the bank.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Heliopolis Company eyes sales of $93mn
- Egyptian exports to Russia rose 11% end-February
- Defence minister says Egyptian army supports 'political leadership' decisions
- Sawiris’ Orascom says North Korean venture Koryolink talks hit the buffers
- Bahrain, Egypt sign agreement on expertise exchange in plastic, furniture field