AMIG Launches Burglary Insurance Policy Covering South Cairo Electricity Co.
Published Thursday, 16 August 2012 14:26 | Written by Islam Abd ElHameed
Arab Misr Insurance Group (AMIG) has launched the burglary insurance policy covering the South Cairo Electricity Generation Company for a year, said Walid Sayed, deputy general manager of fire insurance sector at AMIG.
The insurance policy covers the company’s stocks, equipments, spare parts and electric cables against risks of fire and armed robbery with an insurance value of EGP 400 million.
AMIG has recently insured the South Cairo Electricity Generation Company against risks of fire, accidents, money transport and additional risks with an insurance value of EGP one million.
It is worth mentioning that A.M. Best Europe – Rating Services Limited has assigned a financial strength rating of B++ and issuer credit rating of “bbb” to Arab Misr Insurance Group S.A.E (AMIG). The outlook for both ratings is stable. Such ratings are considered the highest ones for an insurance company in the region that is witnessing political turmoil in the current period.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Foreign Trade: Egypt's Imports Of Chinese Clothes Reached EGP453 mln
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal