Misr Insurance Insures Wadi El Nile’s Employees With EGP 1.7 Mln
Published Saturday, 11 August 2012 11:37 | Written by Sherine Taha
The medical insurance policy covers the costs incurred in treatment of critical diseases, medicines, surgeries and dental treatment.
A source close to the matter told Amwal Al Ghad that the value of the insurance coverage is about EGP 1.7 million covering about 2,500 employees.
It is worth mentioning that Misr Insurance Company had property insurance premiums of about EGP 3.7 billion with a growth rate of 6%.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Malek, El Zorba, Al-Swedy Turn Down FEI's Chairman Post
- Egypt Likely To Join BRICS By Year-End – Official
- Exclusive: Mubarak-Era Top Gas Mogul Owns 300.000 Shares In Egypt Bourse
- Egypt, DAMAC Sign Final Settlement Accord Today
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News