AMIS Selects An Insurance Company To Manage Accountants Healthcare Program
Published Wednesday, 18 July 2012 18:12 | Written by Sherine Taha and Islam Abd ElHameed
AMIS will choose from four insurance companies which are: Egyptian Takaful Life, Arab Misr Insurance Group (AMIG), Iskan Insurance and Misr Insurance. It will be the first cooperation deal with an insurance company after the signing of the protocol of cooperation between Insurance Federation of Egypt and Egyptian Healthcare Management Society.
Badawy said he intends in the next period to specify the final features and form of this program after offering all ideas on insurance companies. AMIS targets 50,000 customers for this program in the first year.
It is worth mentioning that AMIS was established as an Egyptian holding company and started its work in 1996. The shareholders’ structure of the company is divided among Cairo Accounting Syndicate, Arab Investment Bank, Al Shark Insurance and a number of economists and professors.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egypt’s Main Gauge Nears 5430 Pts Powered By Seven Kidnapping Release News
- Egypt’s Central Bank Offers US$ 800 Mln At Exceptional FX Auction
- Crowell & Moring Advises ADIB Egypt On Landmark Islamic Finance Deal
- Hamas Felicitates Egyptians On Releasing The Abducted Soldiers
- IFE Not Notified Officially With New Bancassurance Regulations