Wethaq Eyes EGP 7 Mln Net Profit In FY 2012/2013
Published Tuesday, 08 May 2012 16:41 |
Wethaq Takaful Insurance Egypt targets achieving net profit of EGP 7 million in the next FY 2012/2013.
Shareholders will inject EGP 10 million in the company’s capital, to reach EGP 60 million.
Wethaq will move to its temporary headquarters in Dokki before the end of FY 2012/2012, and will move to a permanent headquarters in Mohandseen after three years.
The Company has five more branches; two in Cairo, one in Rehab City, one in Alexandria and another in Mansoura.
Wethaq Takaful Insurance in Kuwait acquires 60% of the Company’s shares, Adeem Investment Company acquires 39.9% of which and Najeeb Al-Humaidhi acquires 0.1%.
It is worth mentioning that Wethaq Takaful Insurance achieved net profit of EGP 5.16 million with an increase of 44% in the first nine months of FY 2012/2012, compared with EGP 3.486 million for the same period of the last FY.
Most Popular »
- Morgan Stanley shakes up senior management team
- Egypt’s electricity holding inks $525mn loan with Afreximbank, 9 banks today
- After Egypt gas find: How Israel turned a gas bonanza into an antitrust headache
- Cairo stocks end this week 0.30% lower
- Egypt to include new Suez Canal logo on the half pound coin