Ernst & Young Appoints David Holtze As Tax Leader
Published Tuesday, 10 April 2012 19:06 |
Holtze, who joined Ernst & Young in 1981, was the global chief operating officer for tax, responsible for monitoring the operations of Ernst's $6 billion global tax practice.
He has also served as chief operating officer of the Americas' tax practice and as a tax account leader for a number of large clients.
Holtze will also become a member of Ernst's top management body, the global executive. Both appointments are effective immediately.
He will be based in London.
Ernst is the third-largest of the Big Four accounting firms, with $22.9 billion in revenues in 2011. The other firms are Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers , Reuters reported.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- World Bank hails Egypt's announcement of New FY's Pre-Budget Statement
- Sisi: Military Action in Yemen ‘Inevitable’
- Dubai’s Majid Al Futtaim rules out IPO, but plans Egypt, Saudi Expansion
- US$3.4 billion Revenues of Suez Canal in 8 Months
- BREAKING: Sisi says Arab Countries facing ‘Unprecedented Threat’ to their Stability