Ernst & Young Appoints David Holtze As Tax Leader
Published Tuesday, 10 April 2012 19:06 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Holtze, who joined Ernst & Young in 1981, was the global chief operating officer for tax, responsible for monitoring the operations of Ernst's $6 billion global tax practice.
He has also served as chief operating officer of the Americas' tax practice and as a tax account leader for a number of large clients.
Holtze will also become a member of Ernst's top management body, the global executive. Both appointments are effective immediately.
He will be based in London.
Ernst is the third-largest of the Big Four accounting firms, with $22.9 billion in revenues in 2011. The other firms are Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers , Reuters reported.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Egypt Tries Harder to Stop Energy Firm Exodus
- IPR Unveils New Oil Discovery in Egypt’s Suez Gulf
- Egyptian C. Bank to Auction EGP6.5 bln T-Bills Tomorrow
- US Stocks Rise As Fewer File for Jobless Benefits; Factory Orders Fall
- Egypt Says Price Terms Approval to Unlock Long-awaited Licence for Mobile Operators