Ernst & Young Appoints David Holtze As Tax Leader
Published Tuesday, 10 April 2012 19:06 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Holtze, who joined Ernst & Young in 1981, was the global chief operating officer for tax, responsible for monitoring the operations of Ernst's $6 billion global tax practice.
He has also served as chief operating officer of the Americas' tax practice and as a tax account leader for a number of large clients.
Holtze will also become a member of Ernst's top management body, the global executive. Both appointments are effective immediately.
He will be based in London.
Ernst is the third-largest of the Big Four accounting firms, with $22.9 billion in revenues in 2011. The other firms are Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers , Reuters reported.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- Arab Contractors to Take Part in Ethiopian Road Project
- Microsoft Eyes Infrastructure Upgrade to Egypt Education System
- Ethiopian Delegation to Visit Egypt Next March to Boost Bilateral Ties
- Russia Hopes Trade Volume with Egypt up to $10bn Annually
- Fitch Upgrades Egypt to ‘B’; on Subsidies, Oil Savings