Euromoney Conference 2012 Confirmed: Theme is "Restarting the Egyptian Economy".
Published Tuesday, 03 July 2012 12:29 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Euromoney Conferences is pleased to announce that following Sunday's election result that the 2012 Euromoney Egypt Conference will take place in Cairo on 25-26 September at the Fairmont Hotel, Heliopolis. This is the first major investment conference since the revolution.
Over two days the conference will begin the process of restarting the Egyptian economy, promoting international investment into Egypt and encouraging financial institutions to lend and invest. It will have representatives from the new Egyptian administration, multilateral and bilateral development finance institutions, private investors, bankers, financial media and key economic sectors.
'We are delighted to be bringing our conference back to the New Egypt" said Richard Banks, Euromoney's Regional Director "we have maintained our engagement with Egypt during and after the revolution so - we know first hand how vitally important it is that capital and investment flowing again and we want to play a pivotal role".
Banks added "this conference is already attracting enormous regional and international interest". Euromoney expect more than 1000 delegates from many different countries and sectors who all want to take the first opportunity to meet the new leaders, businesspeople and power brokers of Egypt.
Most Popular »
- Egyptian trade minister opens new steel, fertilizers production lines worth $393mn
- United National Bank to provide mortgage for Misr Italia clients
- Polish firms eye investing in agricultural equipment field- Egypt's IDA
- Egypt to repay each tranche of proposed $12 bln IMF loan over five years
- Egypt says expects to get at least $2 bln in 2 months of agreeing IMF loan