VISA Presents Banker Middle East Industry Awards
Published Saturday, 16 June 2012 11:26 | Written by Amwal Al Ghad
Visa's sponsorship of the prestigious event celebrates its commitment to supporting the growth of the region's banking sector.
Visa helps to accelerate the global shift towards electronic payments in order to meet the needs of governments, consumers and businesses throughout the region.
Kamran Siddiqi, General Manager of Visa, Middle East and North Africa, in his speech at the event focused on the increased importance of innovation and more specifically mobile technology on banking in the future, the Saudi Gazette reported.
Related newsWinners of the Best Bank Awards were:
• Ahli United Bank B.S.C. - Best Bank in Bahrain
• National Bank of Kuwait - Best Bank in Kuwait
• Al Rajhi Bank - Best Bank in Saudi Arabia
• Bank Of Palestine - Best Bank in Palestine
• Arab Bank plc - Best Bank in Jordan
• BLOM BANK SAL - Best Bank in Lebanon
• Bank Muscat SAOG - Best Bank in Oman
• Qatar National Bank - Best Bank in Qatar
• Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank - Best Bank in United Arab Emirates
Adam Broom, Chief Operating Officer at CPI Financial, said: "CPI Financial has worked long and hard to evolve the methodology of our awards over the last 13 years to ensure the right measures are being used to assess the best performing institutions in the Middle East.
The Market Quotes Powered By Forexpros, the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets Portal.
Most Popular »
- In July, Egypt Buys 890.000 of Wheat worth EGP1.6bn
- Egypt to Restore Daylight Saving Time Today at Midnight
- EFG-Hermes IB Limited Buys 6.44% Stake in EFG-Hermes
- Egypt 'Strongly Condemns' Israeli Shelling Of Gaza Market, UN School
- Egypt Pope Tawadros Calls for Fast Dedicated to the 'Suffering in Gaza'