Banque Misr Issues 80,000 Yellow Remittance With EGP 279 million
Published Saturday, 26 May 2012 16:03 | Written by Rana Mamdouh
An official source said that Banque Misr disbursed 80 121 yellow remittances worth EGP 279.926 million two months since the beginning of issuing process.
Banque Misr allocated about 120 branches over all governorates to facilitate the disbursement process to citizens.
National Bank of Egypt (NBE), Arab African International Bank (AAIB), Alex Bank, have contributed in yellow remittances issuance which’s value is estimated at $ 408.38 million and have been transferred to the Central Bank of Egypt based on the agreement between the Egyptian government and its Iraqi counterpart to pay the EGP 670 thousand dues on Iraqi war victims.
Most Popular »
- Oil prices fall on U.S. crude stocks build; fears over China demand
- Oil prices dip as focus returns to global supply overhang
- Dollar edges up, as investors wait on Fed, Jackson Hole
- Dollar sticks to range as Yellen's Jackson Hole speech awaited
- Egypt’s GUPCO ups crude oil production to 76,500 barrels/day